Suddenly Silent? No Comment On The Cuomo Scandal

vantexan

I think so. Only a short time ago Cuomo was the media darling, glowing covered with talk of a Presidential future.

All these people with the long knifes, they knew all of this was going on.
Then again he arrogantly dismissed those nursing home deaths as not his fault as well as tried to laugh off his sexual advances. He's getting what he deserves. Kamala is delusional if she thinks she can get elected.

newfie

I wonder who decided to take Cuomo out and why? With the media as a mouthpiece of the Democratic party, these things don't just happen?

thats what I'm thinking too, someone wants him out of the picture for political reasons. Maybe the goofy ny city mayor?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
thats what I'm thinking too, someone wants him out of the picture for political reasons. Maybe the goofy ny city mayor?
No, he doesn't have that kind of power. This political assassination smells of Washington insiders and media elites.

Wally

No, he doesn't have that kind of power. This political assassination smells of Washington insiders and media elites.

Box Ox

Unfortunate angle for Cuomo.

685BCDC1-DE79-411A-831A-8CD3B7104227.jpeg

Wally

This is what gets me. They're calling on Cuomo to step down for doing EXACTLY what Biden has done. And Biden has done it a LOT more with a lot more creepy pictures that prove it.
How they can keep a straight face...
And Kommie Harris made a big deal about siding with the woman.

All conveniently forgotten by Democrats and the media.

When you can selectively choose outrage you know it's phony.

Last edited:

newfie

This is what gets me. They're calling on Cuomo to step down for doing EXACTLY what Biden has done. And Biden has done it a LOT more with a lot more creepy pictures that prove it.
what tickles me is Trump was taped talking about how easy it would be , biden actually did it.
Trump has been accused of sounding racist , Biden actually did it. Biden fought desgregation, locked up black america to long prison sentences and his policies have kept black america living in slums and disposing of their offspring through abortion mills.

Fact is Bidens just a better racist and mysoginist then trump ever was.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Trumo said! ''I did not have sexual relations with that woman''

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
At this point what the :censored2:'s it matter? Yes, let's point out the hypocrisy of the Left. It's gotten us so far before.