Suddenly Silent? No Comment On The Cuomo Scandal

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So Cuomo is hanging in there. Unfortunately, when the dust settles, we we will back to him hiding nursing home covid deaths.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
So Cuomo is hanging in there. Unfortunately, when the dust settles, we we will back to him hiding nursing home covid deaths.
Trump said tests are overrated. Maybe Truomo would have used the navy boat? Why patients was kept in the nursing home? but wait a minute! they only had 1000 beds, or send to the Javits Center? But wait a minute! that was for a temporary emergency room only.

vantexan

Trump said tests are overrated. Maybe Truomo would have used the navy boat? Why patients was kept in the nursing home? but wait a minute! they only had 1000 beds, or send to the Javits Center? But wait a minute! that was for a temporary emergency room only.
But wait a minute, they should've been used!

P.S. Why did Cuomo go to great lengths to hide the number of nursing home deaths? This isn't a partisan issue. He's incompetent at best, and caused a lot of unnecessary deaths.

The big package

Oops!
Oops !!! Impeachment ???
16054123078542099245406122718493.jpg
16150460359538731454437039315692.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
View attachment 330955
It used to be if you wanted to hear what the president was thinking you could just go on Twitter and check. He would sit down with people who hated his guts for an hour long interview that turned into debates.

Now they won’t even answer questions from their supporters.

refineryworker05

Haven't Democrats in New York called for him to resign? I said last year that Cuomo did a horrible job on handling covid. A lot of pundits were pointing out that New York all the ways Cuomo and the mayor of New York City had botched covid.

trump was credibly accused of rape, sexual abuse, etc and republicans were silent. Hell man there is an elected republican in the house that is accused of assault by multiple young women and republicans are silent, the moment a story comes out about a democrat, republicans demand immediate condemnation from Democrats. The cynicism and dishonesty of republicans knows no bounds.

vantexan

Haven't Democrats in New York called for him to resign? I said last year that Cuomo did a horrible job on handling covid. A lot of pundits were pointing out that New York all the ways Cuomo and the mayor of New York City had botched covid.

trump was credibly accused of rape, sexual abuse, etc and republicans were silent. Hell man there is an elected republican in the house that is accused of assault by multiple young women and republicans are silent, the moment a story comes out about a democrat, republicans demand immediate condemnation from Democrats. The cynicism and dishonesty of republicans knows no bounds.
You've got your presidents confused. Bill Clinton was credibly accused of rape. Trump was paying women to sleep with him.

refineryworker05

You've got your presidents confused. Bill Clinton was credibly accused of rape. Trump was paying women to sleep with him.
trump was accused of rape, sexual abuse and misconduct by 2 dozen women. I don't care bout B. Clinton. If he raped someone he should be charged, socially shunned from the Democratic Party etc. I was in my late teens early twenties when a lot of the Clinton presidency, I know he was accused of sexual harassment by a secretary, and what she said he did was sexual misconduct, I think she said he pulled his pants down in front of her.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Did she file a police report at the time? Do a rape kit? Is she trying to do a Kavanaugh? No one talks about her because she's just another Dem trying to attack Trump and has no credibility.
She accused him of sexual assault, and then sued him for defamation because he denied it. These people are so deranged lol.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wow this is actually a fair point. But Cuomo isn’t being led out due to his covid policy because the pundits covering his horrible job were mostly right wingers. The cult of blue anoners that run the left wing media immediately begin praising cuomo for his wonderful job destroying the New York economy, demanding federal dollars/authoritarian measures nationally and murdering a bunch of old people.

As for the rest of your rambling bull:censored2: please name one “credible” rape allegation against Donald Trump.