Sunday chat

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Re: Sunday evening chat

I was talking to DS about this last night and he suggested 9 p.m. his time (canada), which is 6 p.m. (pst). We're still hammering out the exact time and will post it here when it's nailed down. I do hope to see you there :)

Pip

I'll try to be there. With the much needed holiday. I don't have to work this sunday night at midnight. Think DS tried to get me the other sunday night to go to the chat, but had to work.

I gotta ask ds about this Pipsky thing. lol

upsgrunt

I will try to be there if you don't mind me watching the Coke 600 while I am at it. And no I don't root for Jarrett.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Ill try to be there also, and I dont root for Jarrett either, although I often root for the under dog. Been rooting for Schrader since Dover, 1991?

over9five

Staff member

"Can I bring anything??"

Ya know, More, I was gonna let that pass, but.....

How 'bout some.....

MEATBALLS!

DS

Fenderbender

What is the difference between a bar or a brown cafe?
its a difference in degrees of gezeligheid
They both serve alcohol, however the main differences are that, the brown bars are usually smaller and more cosy and the walls and ceilings have been stained brown by age and tobacco smoke.

This is in Amsterdam

BCFan

I was talking to DS about this last night and he suggested 9 p.m. his time (canada), which is 6 p.m. (pst). We're still hammering out the exact time and will post it here when it's nailed down. I do hope to see you there :)
Cheryl, are you saying 9 est? :confused:1BC

DS

Fenderbender

right you are...silly me...OK I`ll be on at 9pm
and stay there till they show up...