Sunday December 20

brown67

Our center is pretty backed up. Currently 10 trailers of missed packages that are going to be delivered on Sunday. Drivers get Saturday off to reset hours and then start over Sunday. Never seen it this bad. 10 trailers is what we get on a normal day. They keep loading up the drivers who can't finish all the deliveries and then off load the missed packages onto trailers for the next day. Except they can't seem to get around to running the missed pieces. Just keep running fresh loads that don't get delivered and then missed pieces are loading into more trailers. How's your building looking.

underworked1

Our center is pretty backed up. Currently 10 trailers of missed packages that are going to be delivered on Sunday. Drivers get Saturday off to reset hours and then start over Sunday. Never seen it this bad. 10 trailers is what we get on a normal day. They keep loading up the drivers who can't finish all the deliveries and then off load the missed packages onto trailers for the next day. Except they can't seem to get around to running the missed pieces. Just keep running fresh loads that don't get delivered and then missed pieces are loading into more trailers. How's your building looking.
We are fine. Most guys getting off a 5 every day. Easy peak

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Triple time is extremely tempting and if I were able to spend the following day with my family I would probably work but they are going to spend the weekend with their mother so Christmas Day is my only option if I want to see my kids.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Triple time is extremely tempting and if I were able to spend the following day with my family I would probably work but they are going to spend the weekend with their mother so Christmas Day is my only option if I want to see my kids.
When you have little ones that still believe in Xmas, triple time is not enough. You learn you can't get those moments back.

If my kids were grown, maybe.

But the bigger issue is ups knows this comes every year. They know the projections of online shopping are skyrocketing. They need to find a way to clean out the system so this isn't an option.

Screw Wall Street and take care of the customer in December. Instead they worry about numbers and useless metrics.

2014 was a smooth peak but Wall Street didn't like the numbers as usual.
That's the big problem. We should of stayed private

Johney

Sounds like your center team didn't have a good peak plan.