Sunday deliveries

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
if every member voted it down you truly believe Hoffa wouldnt have forced it? You cant be that naive.

In order to do that he would have had to make a change to the Teamster Constitution. In order to do that the executive board would have had to approve it. I think I read somewhere, or heard rumors, he wanted to try that to force supplements through, but the e board wanted nothing to do with it. He may be ready to retire, but the other guys want to keep their cushy office jobs.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
In order to do that he would have had to make a change to the Teamster Constitution. In order to do that the executive board would have had to approve it. I think I read somewhere, or heard rumors, he wanted to try that to force supplements through, but the e board wanted nothing to do with it. He may be ready to retire, but the other guys want to keep their cushy office jobs.

It's nice to see....

You backed off your "claims" that Union Stewards are immune.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
we are going to a 7 day network to make this happen

sat had some ok potential (that we mostly dicked up), this doesn’t IMO

Ok tears, here is a question for you. Why is it ok for mgmt to dick up every single idea that comes down the pipe?

Air: Worldport, perpetually late nearly everywhere now.

9.5's: can't even get close.

On time network: LOL!!??!!

Safety: kidding me, right?

ORION: WTF?

Could go on and on and you know it. How is it that any member of mgmt has any hair left to pull out? And why are your kind so, ever so worried about the stock price?

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
With the 22.4s, I can see Saturday turning into a typical day with Sunday being a air day only. This will imo lower Monday and Tuesday for the real FSPs. Most will get what they ask for...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It's nice to see....

You backed off your "claims" that Union Stewards are immune.

I don't believe I used the term "immune". And I didn't back off any claims, simply clarified what I meant. I see you're still misrepresenting things other people write, which is too bad. It seemed like your posts had been getting better lately.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Ok tears, here is a question for you. Why is it ok for mgmt to dick up every single idea that comes down the pipe?

Air: Worldport, perpetually late nearly everywhere now.

9.5's: can't even get close.

On time network: LOL!!??!!

Safety: kidding me, right?

ORION: WTF?

Could go on and on and you know it. How is it that any member of mgmt has any hair left to pull out? And why are your kind so, ever so worried about the stock price?
because none of those things come from the same source or has the same level of backing

it’s all kinda hodgepodge and just someone’s pet project that may or may not have real force behind it

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Understood. However there is a problem, at least from my point of view. Way too many operations are taking their sweet Ass time in succeeding at many or any of these initiatives. Invariably it appears that the dog is constantly chasing his tail.

At the end of the quarter still a $billion net but not nearly good enough these days. And that rhetoric is even wearing thin on the mgmt side.

How to win??