Sunday Delivery

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
Anyone hearing details about Sunday deliveries that are supposed to start January 1st. Are any hubs going to be running twilight and midnight sorts on Saturdays? Has the rollout date been changed?

JustDeliverIt

Was wondering the same thing today with some of the other drivers. Only heard stories of Sunday delivery online, nothing from management.

mrbrownstone

I haven’t heard anything but I know one thing for sure. I’m not delivering on Sunday’s. That’s a 22.4 deal. Hopefully we get 22.4s in my building next year and they can do Sunday deliveries to cut down on my Monday-Friday deliveries/overtime. That would be fantastic.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
We're supposed to start right after the New Year.

It should be fun to watch it burn. They can't staff the Monday through Friday operation here. Then there's always a mountain of callouts amongst the Saturday staff.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Only whispers of it here, one thing for sure though. No new RPCD’s moving forward, every new driver will be a 22.4 for the the foreseeable future.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You want full-time? You must work wed-sun ...UPS’s perfect plan to eliminate/reduce full-time positions and lower the top rate (9/11 was an inside job!)

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I haven’t heard anything but I know one thing for sure. I’m not delivering on Sunday’s. That’s a 22.4 deal. Hopefully we get 22.4s in my building next year and they can do Sunday deliveries to cut down on my Monday-Friday deliveries/overtime. That would be fantastic.
I’ll take every Friday off , UPS flex schedule this year