Sunday Operations

Integrity

Binge Poster
Oh God, I forgot… don’t forget @Integrity water threads soon to return
Thanks for reminding me.

I will have to follow up on the OSHA NEP on Heat and the Rule making process that is under way.

I will have plenty of time by the pool this summer to stay on top of it. I need to get ready.

Again I appreciate the reminder.

The heat is coming.

Thebrownblob

Thanks for reminding me.

I will have to follow up on the OSHA NEP on Heat and the Rule making process that is under way.

I will have plenty of time by the pool this summer to stay on top of it. I need to get ready.

Again I appreciate the reminder.

The heat is coming.
Keep Hope alive……….

Wait a minute how do you forget about the extreme amount of suffering and pain you’re working brothers and sisters are going through without water and then the heat.

Integrity

Binge Poster
We just had a brother returned from getting fired for buying water at a convenient store. Where were you defending him?
I didn’t know about it. Moot point now, but I would have had to know the details.
You were handling it?

You could have reached out to me if needed.
Why didn’t you have him call OSHA? L O L.
Again, I would have needed the details to decide what course of action I would have recommended.

Thebrownblob

I didn’t know about it. Moot point now, but I would have had to know the details.
You were handling it?

You could have reached out to me if needed.

Again, I would have needed the details to decide what course of action I would have recommended.
Nope it there was a whole thread on it. If you’re gonna be a hero, you need to do a little more leg work.

Pullman Brown

One of the things I try to mention to a lot of the new guys who went driving even as a 22.4 less than a year after starting at UPS is that I waited eight years part time and I had a two year progression, essentially making my journey to top-scale 10 years.
Most of them will be top scale in less than five.

13 years for me.

PT Car Washer

One of the things I try to mention to a lot of the new guys who went driving even as a 22.4 less than a year after starting at UPS is that I waited eight years part time and I had a two year progression, essentially making my journey to top-scale 10 years.
Most of them will be top scale in less than five.
Should have applied for a FT job instead of a PT job. You could have been making top Dollar that much sooner.

Thebrownblob

Should have applied for a FT job instead of a PT job. You could have been making top Dollar that much sooner.
Oh how so? Lol. Very few full time openings in the early 90s in my area. Everyone with a similar seniority to me was between 7-10 years wait. The bulk of those moved after the strike and in 2000 when the 10,000 full-time jobs on the inside opened up. Wasn’t a huge issue to me originally as I was attending college.

PT Car Washer

Oh how so? Lol. Very few full time openings in the early 90s in my area. Everyone with a similar seniority to me was between 7-10 years wait. The bulk of those moved after the strike and in 2000 when the 10,000 full-time jobs on the inside opened up. Wasn’t a huge issue to me originally as I was attending college.
I guess you made your choice. Why should future generations of UPS Teamsters have to pay for your misfortune? When I started we hit top pay after 90 days. Time to roll back the concessions.

Thebrownblob

I guess you made your choice. Why should future generations of UPS Teamsters have to pay for your misfortune? When I started we hit top pay after 90 days. Time to roll back the concessions.
When did I say they should? Remember you were here longer than me you had a chance to fix those things instead, they kept getting worse while you were here before me. I can assure you I’m doing plenty to reverse as much as possible. And it’s funny you say miss fortune, even though I did wait that long nothing there’s nothing misfortune. In fact, I’m very fortunate. It’s been a great career choice as I have many paths, I could’ve taken.