Sunday-Thursday 3rd shift

Katelin

So I a few months ago got switched to night shift. I worked Sunday-Thursday on day shift and it wasn’t a problem. I was not aware that when I got switched to nights that I’d be work Sunday mornings. With that being said I have miss quite a few Sunday’s because it’s very difficult to wake up for the shift. I’ve been put on a waiting list to get transferred to Monday-Friday but they said it would be a while. Is there anyone I can talk to about getting switched sooner? Missing Sunday’s are putting my job on the line.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
So I a few months ago got switched to night shift. I worked Sunday-Thursday on day shift and it wasn’t a problem. I was not aware that when I got switched to nights that I’d be work Sunday mornings. With that being said I have miss quite a few Sunday’s because it’s very difficult to wake up for the shift. I’ve been put on a waiting list to get transferred to Monday-Friday but they said it would be a while. Is there anyone I can talk to about getting switched sooner? Missing Sunday’s are putting my job on the line.

https://www.amazon.com/RCA-Digital-...DX5RTB5ZK&qid=1575207834&tag=mattressadv05-20

You're welcome.

Katelin

I work nights so naturally I’m used to going to bed around 7am and Sunday mornings start at 8:30-9am usually so it’s extremely difficult to get my self to fall asleep which then leads to me not waking up to my alarm. I’m also juggling college with it all so most times I’m doing homework or studying at night.

Katelin

Maybe you should tell us why it's difficult to get up for the Sunday shift.
I work nights so naturally I’m used to going to bed around 7am and Sunday mornings start at 8:30-9am usually so it’s extremely difficult to get my self to fall asleep which then leads to me not waking up to my alarm. I’m also juggling college with it all so most times I’m doing homework or studying at night

quad decade guy

Adapt or perish. I've been on 3rd shift for 15 years. Never missed a day, been tardy a handful of times.

Missed one day in 40 years for over sleeping(long time ago). Quit school or work. UPS doesn't care

at all about you.