Sup is changing start times at last minute.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
ARTICLE 4
STARTING TIMES
Section 1 – Fixed Start Times
The Company shall fix the starting time for employees, which shall
remain constant during any particular week, but may be changed
from week to week. Monday start times may vary by not more than
thirty minutes from the fixed start time with the following excep-
tion: package car drivers may have a Monday start time of up to one
(1) hour earlier. Early start exceptions shall be mutually agreed to
by the shop steward and the center manager. Starting times shall be
posted by Thursday of the preceding week.

542thruNthru

@eats packages beat me to it but I also don't know if that article is for FT and PT. I'm not in 804 so I can't be sure.

ARTICLE 4
STARTING TIMES
Section 1 – Fixed Start Times
The Company shall fix the starting time for employees, which shall
remain constant during any particular week, but may be changed
from week to week. Monday start times may vary by not more than
thirty minutes from the fixed start time with the following excep-
tion: package car drivers may have a Monday start time of up to one
(1) hour earlier. Early start exceptions shall be mutually agreed to
by the shop steward and the center manager. Starting times shall be
posted by Thursday of the preceding week.

Screenshot_20190203-120157.png

This is all I found for PT.
Screenshot_20190203-120011.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My start time posted on Thursday for this Monday was 4:15 and my sup is texting just now saying to start 4:30. As far as I know start times are to be posted Thursdays for the following week but I don't know if they can change it at the last second. Can this bitch do this?
Sorry Sup, one change per week. Whatever was posted last Thursday is it.

Waldo

He’s lucky- at the cach facility in 705 our start time for tomorrow was originally posted for 4:00am, then it got changed on Friday to 2:00 am. Our start times change almost daily and sometimes we show up at the wrong times because they quoted us the older times.

dudebro

Don't get into the habit of ever using your phone for work lol.
Most supplements won't allow a change in start time. Just look up the term in upsrising or download the pdf and search.

It should be all suppliments, we can't just change early morning sleep schedules on the fly, I have to use blackout curtains in the summertime and stare at a bright light as I wake up, to trick my body into waking up as early as midnight.

No problem. I didn’t get your msg either when you texted in sick so you’re NCNS. You know millennials can’t actually call someone and speak to them live.

That said, in every supplement I’m aware of you can’t do this without at least telling the employee at the end of shift, and in many locals, 48-96 hours.

PT Crazy

My start time posted on Thursday for this Monday was 4:15 and my sup is texting just now saying to start 4:30. As far as I know start times are to be posted Thursdays for the following week but I don't know if they can change it at the last second. Can this bitch do this?

542thruNthru

No problem. I didn’t get your msg either when you texted in sick so you’re NCNS. You know millennials can’t actually call someone and speak to them live.

That said, in every supplement I’m aware of you can’t do this without at least telling the employee at the end of shift, and in many locals, 48-96 hours.

Hmmm... I don't see where it says "CALL". :)
sketch-1549263927569.png

When I txt I'm not coming in. You've been " notified" I'm not coming in. That comes with a time stamp and a delivered/received icon. :)

Just like when you guys refuse to answer the phone after a certain time. Proof I called multiple times is evidence enough that I attempted to notify you.

It's been won here many times. :)
giphy-23.gif

dudebro

The point simply being, it's a two way street. Most employees I worked with did not care if I had their cell number. The convenience of communication via texting went both ways.