Sup said I was lying about being hurt

Indecisi0n

Wife had to send my sup this picture to prove I was hurt and couldn't come into work. I feel its harrassment for me getting my retro check. Can I file a grievance ?

1902082156150100.jpg

Maplewood

I would call your state L&I office and tell them you want to file a complaint. Any harrassment or retaliation for injuries is illegal and comes with huge fines for the employer.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Wife had to send my sup this picture to prove I was hurt and couldn't come into work. I feel its harrassment for me getting my retro check. Can I file a grievance ?

1902082156150100.jpg
Stop screwing with people.... they honestly think you are being serious right now...lmao

rod

Retired 22 years
I did have a center manager call me at home one time and tell me to "get my ass back to work--he knew I was faking it". (His exact words). This after I hadn't missed a day in 17 years and then went off with a back injury. UPS -- what a great organization. The world would never believe what goes on there

Indecisi0n

Did you rip your sack trying to manhandle a dolly by twisting it around in place 180 degrees....( seen a few idiots do that and it’s amazing they still are able to walk upright...fools)
I watched some guy do that. He used the tractor to bring it over to the pup but didn't use it to line up. He got out and started yanking on that thing like his life depended on it .Luckily enough I was close to watch it all go down as I ate part of my lunch .It was very entertaining .

rod

Retired 22 years

1902082156150100.jpg

Gee -- I hope you are left handed so you can still pleasure yourself.

Future

Victory Ride
I watched some guy do that. He used the tractor to bring it over to the pup but didn't use it to line up. He got out and started yanking on that thing like his life depended on it .Luckily enough I was close to watch it all go down as I ate part of my lunch .It was very entertaining .
You get a big boy bib ... now u been a federal for how long sweet heart?