Super Bowl Winner?

Channahon

Great playoff games this weekend. Anyone have thoughts on next weeks games and who will make it to the Super Bowl? Who's your pick to win it all?

HazMatMan

Good idea, back to the bitchin!! UPS was a circus today with everything closed yesterday and today's work trying to be stuffed into the package cars.. I can proudly say I took no part in it as I was up to my ears in damages inside my HazMat cage just watching the $^%# hit the fan from a spectators view point.. It's been a long time since I loaded package cars and I don't miss it one bit..

yeldarb

I never bought into the "win it for the city" deal. After 9-11, they were saying that about the Yankees. As much as Steinbrenner spends, they should win it EVERY year, which is why I cant stand the Yanks. I hope the Bears, but dont think Grossman can take them to the promised land.

8Years2Go

I think that the team that can out-score its next two opponents, even if by only a point, has a great chance in winning the Super Bowl.

A

an anonymous guest

As Madden says. We know some players have IT, I don't know what IT is, but whatever IT is, Brady's got it. He is a winner and I would not bet against him.

From a long suffering Giants Fan.
Go PATS!
Go UPS!
P71

brett636

New england all the way. May the colts and Bob Irsay rot in H, E , double hockey sticks.

Still a little upset about that little incident 24 years ago?

Colts are going to take it all. The patsies are not going to make it past the RCA dome.