Superbowl 45 - Discusions, bits of info and foma

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
OK - let's start with aj's suit of cheese outfit topped off with a cheesehead - Green bay is proud.

First, Dizzie is my official designer.

Second, The playoffs are difficult for me.
  • My Saints lost to the Seahawks.
  • My husband has made me pay every single weekend because I LOST A BET!!!
Third, French Maid outfits are not very practical for cleaning the house, wearing around the house and cooking. Yet, I have been required to humble myself to the status a of French Maid from the French Quarter.

I do support the Packers.
However, they are not my number one team.

I want Donald Driver to walk away with a ring to match his million dollar smile.

browndevil

First, Dizzie is my official designer.

Second, The playoffs are difficult for me.
  • My Saints lost to the Seahawks.
  • My husband has made me pay every single weekend because I LOST A BET!!!
Third, French Maid outfits are not very practical for cleaning the house, wearing around the house and cooking. Yet, I have been required to humble myself to the status a of French Maid from the French Quarter.

I do support the Packers.
However, they are not my number one team.

I want Donald Driver to walk away with a ring to match his million dollar smile.
What was the bet? Can you post it here on a family site? :)

island1fox

:happy-very:My team the Jets got grounded. Sanchez with a few more years of experience will grow into a hall of famer.
I am not a big fan of GB or Pitt and I hate to base my choice on class or perception but Rodgers strikes me as a very classy person --Big Ben my perception as well as many Steeler Fans look at him as an immature dirtbag !! Go Packers !!!! (for today only) :wink2:
As beautiful Brooklyn Decker stated : Head picks Steelers --Heart picks Packers !!!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
ptfs333.jpg
No. This is not me.

Packers win.
29 over 27
ptfs333.jpg

island1fox

As much as I would love to see the Packers win, for the reasons island gave, the Steelers are the better football team.

31-28 Steelers

Upstate,
Sorry I just cannot get away from my bad ------habit--I do not use them to annoy you !!!!:peaceful: I believe you will be very close on the score you predicted --bottom line I hope for a well played, competitive,close ,down to the last second game.:happy2:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
2012 Superbowl is in Indy
2013 Superbowl is in New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
2014 Superbowl is in the new Giants / Jets home somewhere with out a dome.

Nimnim

The Nim
As quoted from chat last night.

DS says: your post is not working
Nimnim says: I'm thinking people turned in early to prepare for the Super Bowl tomorrow.
DS says: yea thats it
DS says: btw...Stealers by 3 points
DS says: Ill bet you an optional
Nimnim says: I don't pay attention to sports, but I'll go ahead and make a prediction. Packers by 13.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm picking Packers only because I'm on the left coast and Wisconsin is 'lefter' that PA......even though I was born in PA.