Supervisor coding option days without my consent

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Ha you wouldn’t have the nuts to say that to me in person. I’d cut ur remaining time of service in half. Keep trash talking on a forum thinking it’s doing anything.
Nobody is scared to call you a suck ass or a scab to your face.

We all know this because you are in fact a suck ass and kinda scabby.

If you weren't such a whiner you could have a argument...

But...

Good luck Mr hour early every day.

GodlikeRage

Nobody is scared to call you a suck ass or a scab to your face.
Somewhat right, I guess, because we're on the internet and I'm reading replies that are in my face. It's fine, call me whatever makes you feel strong buddy but like I said, neither of you would cross me in a hub. I got the answers I needed so I really don't know why two dipshets feel the need to comment.

GodlikeRage

Now which is it tough guy
Can’t be both
Lmao not sure why you think coming in 30-60 minutes early is forbidden or something. You're probably one of those sorry guys that always has to be sent help because they can't perform. Is what it is, you can admit it, no need to take your anger out on me.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Lmao not sure why you think coming in 30-60 minutes early is forbidden or something. You're probably one of those sorry guys that always has to be sent help because they can't perform. Is what it is, you can admit it, no need to take your anger out on me.

What are you doing when you come in early? Shooting the breeze with the other guys? Or frantically re-arranging your truck off the clock?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If I’am not gonna get done they send me a runner just like you

GodlikeRage

What are you doing when you come in early? Shooting the breeze with the other guys? Or frantically re-arranging your truck off the clock?
Ok It’s not a full hour.. I exaggerated. it’s more like 30-40 minutes just before everyone starts coming in but when I get there I see what route I’m doing, look at the truck, bump if necessary if the route/load is BS. Can’t really bump if you’re showing up at start time and I’m not rearranging my entire truck, I just quickly sort through it, organize it and familiarize myself with the overall load. Sure You can technically consider that working off the clock but… It’s not like I can’t make that time back. I still actually sort the truck 20 minutes later in the day and I tend to slow down after 4 anyway.

But when other drivers are done and they’re trying to go home but suddenly get a message to consistently get your ground and air people start hating you..

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ok It’s not a full hour.. I exaggerated. it’s more like 30-40 minutes just before everyone starts coming in but when I get there I see what route I’m doing, look at the truck, bump if necessary if the route/load is BS. Can’t really bump if you’re showing up at start time and I’m not rearranging my entire truck, I just quickly sort through it, organize it and familiarize myself with the overall load. Sure You can technically consider that working off the clock but… It’s not like I can’t make that time back. I still actually sort the truck 20 minutes later in the day and I tend to slow down after 4 anyway.

But when other drivers are done and they’re trying to go home but suddenly get a message to consistently get your ground and air people start hating you..
Only a hairy vagina bumps someone due to load quality. What a hairy unshaven vagina you are. Scab. And yes I’d cross you in the hub too tough guy, then rip your eyebrows off.

GodlikeRage

To work. Not to take the easy way out.
IMG-0138.jpg

Not always, I did this on Tuesday. I've done a lot of 10:30 nights. I'll never bump a bid/9.5 route, only junk routes.

Last edited:

pkgdriver

Only a hairy vagina bumps someone due to load quality. What a hairy unshaven vagina you are. Scab. And yes I’d cross you in the hub too tough guy, then rip your eyebrows off.
Im guessing Longwood Florida building from picture. Maybe a Casselberry route. Orlando or Sanford nearest airports. Get your butt down there Trip and shred some eyebrows.
😀✊

GodlikeRage

Im guessing Longwood Florida building from picture. Maybe a Casselberry route. Orlando or Sanford nearest airports. Get your butt down there Trip and shred some eyebrows.
😀✊
Wow give me a break I get screwed over like this almost everyday that’s why I posted this thread in the first place. I can’t file 9.5 and I can’t bump any full time driver.

pkgdriver

Hell the load doesnt look that bad from this one picture…Liploaded…some nice HIN numbers….not bricked to the front door.
Plenty of worse pictures have been posted…plenty of walk through the car pictures also.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!

Why can’t you quickly sort through it, organize it and familiarize yourself with the overall load after you start??
Thats not “technically“ working off the clock, that is “actually“ working off the clock.

Last edited: