Supervisor coding option days without my consent

542thruNthru

Why can’t you quickly sort through it, organize it and familiarize yourself with the overall load after you start??
that-is-preposterous-tom-ellis.gif

GodlikeRage

Hell the load doesnt look that bad from this one picture…Liploaded…some nice HIN numbers….not bricked to the front door.
Plenty of worse pictures have been posted…plenty of walk through the car pictures also.
It’s not bad until you need an near empty truck at 3pm to start 30 (heavy) pickups. That is a heavy business route, only 4 people including me know it, usually has 85-95 businesses on it. It aint like a adventhealth or bank pickup either, these pickups like printing apparel, amazon, pentair etc. I see guys complain about a little UPS store and their wall is stacked. That is a breeze compared to picking up pallets of stuff. If I can’t get all the businesses off in time then I’m in trouble. The loader tried his best but it was just way too much.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It’s not bad until you need an near empty truck at 3pm to start 30 (heavy) pickups. That is a heavy business route, only 4 people including me know it, usually has 85-95 businesses on it. It aint like a adventhealth or bank pickup either, these pickups like printing apparel, amazon, pentair etc. I see guys complain about a little UPS store and their wall is stacked. That is a breeze compared to picking up pallets of stuff. If I can’t get all the businesses off in time then I’m in trouble. The loader tried his best but it was just way too much.
I bet you your ass off all day don’t you

pkgdriver

Had a similar route before the one Im on now. 20-25 min to first stop also. Filled the p1000 with pickups also front door to back.
Guess what happened when they pushed start time back 1/2 hr with no change in the route. DIAD message. Need help with stops or pickups taken off. Couldnt fit another pick up in 3-4 days a week. A new pick up was changing over to us. 150-250 pieces a day. Told Center/Business manager it wouldnt fit. He said it was my pick up and I was gonna pick it up. Ok boss.
Account ex happened to be there when I picked up. Opened up the back door and said I can fit in a couple. Center Manager was warned I said. This manager got demoted months later and is in your building if I have the correct one.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ok It’s not a full hour.. I exaggerated. it’s more like 30-40 minutes just before everyone starts coming in but when I get there I see what route I’m doing, look at the truck, bump if necessary if the route/load is BS. Can’t really bump if you’re showing up at start time and I’m not rearranging my entire truck, I just quickly sort through it, organize it and familiarize myself with the overall load. Sure You can technically consider that working off the clock but… It’s not like I can’t make that time back. I still actually sort the truck 20 minutes later in the day and I tend to slow down after 4 anyway.

But when other drivers are done and they’re trying to go home but suddenly get a message to consistently get your ground and air people start hating you..
Technically off the clock? 😂 You are off the clock sorting! Dip:censored2:

Last edited:

GodlikeRage

Had a similar route before the one Im on now. 20-25 min to first stop also. Filled the p1000 with pickups also front door to back.
Guess what happened when they pushed start time back 1/2 hr with no change in the route. DIAD message. Need help with stops or pickups taken off. Couldnt fit another pick up in 3-4 days a week. A new pick up was changing over to us. 150-250 pieces a day. Told Center/Business manager it wouldnt fit. He said it was my pick up and I was gonna pick it up. Ok boss.
Account ex happened to be there when I picked up. Opened up the back door and said I can fit in a couple. Center Manager was warned I said. This manager got demoted months later and is in your building if I have the correct one.
I was thinking you had to have worked in our hub to have guessed correctly the first time. Probably is in our building but definitely not in our center based on how he sounds like. Our center manager is actually quite understanding to a degree.

pkgdriver

I was thinking you had to have worked in our hub to have guessed correctly the first time. Probably is in our building but definitely not in our center based on how he sounds like. Our center manager is actually quite understanding to a degree.
Naw not in your building or center…you Have 5 I believe….3270 slic is shown in picture….I think this guy is pushing pencils somewhere over there from what I heard.

GodlikeRage

Technically off the clock? You :censored2:in’ scab.
I'm still making plenty of money and OT, relax.. This job is just different.. organizing the truck sometimes so I get home just a little quicker to my family. I don't care about that $10-13 im losing or whatever lol like I said there are way to make up for it if I really wanted it.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I'm still making plenty of money and OT, relax.. This job is just different.. organizing the truck sometimes so I get home just a little quicker to my family. I don't care about that $10-13 im losing or whatever lol like I said there are way to make up for it if I really wanted it.
Do what you gotta do bro, just know this , if you get hurt off the clock … you’re :censored2:ed

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It’s not about you or the money. SMH