Supervisor driving a regular route?

Ding Dong Ditch Bitch

why would a supervisor be driving a regular route all week, When there are 7 of us pt/cover or what ever we’re called on preload every day waiting for a chance to drive since season ended? They used us all to run late air yesterday. It was the supervisor himself who pointed this out today “just in case anyone wants to take it to the top” he said.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
why would a supervisor be driving a regular route all week, When there are 7 of us pt/cover or what ever we’re called on preload every day waiting for a chance to drive since season ended? They used us all to run late air yesterday. It was the supervisor himself who pointed this out today “just in case anyone wants to take it to the top” he said.
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
File a grievance, get paid. Sounds like he tipped you off hoping you’d do so. He’s being told to run that route by someone further up the totem pole. I’m sure he’d rather be chilling in the office playing Tetris and sending DIAD messages.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
He knows he is violation of the contract.

And is challenging you, to do something about it.... assuming you won't.

Maybe he doesn't have the cahones to stand up to his manager and hopes someone filing will let him stop humping boxes around all day.

Neither scenario would surprise me.

Box Ox

why would a supervisor be driving a regular route all week, When there are 7 of us pt/cover or what ever we’re called on preload every day waiting for a chance to drive since season ended?

That :censored2: wouldn’t fly in all but the very weakest RTW state locals. Show the center manager his cover drivers’ balls have dropped and file every time.

Waldo

What I do is have the highest paid worker in my outbound file with me being the witness and we split the profits from his higher pay rate. We get on average an extra $250 each per month. Yes, our supervisors work that much.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
He knows he is violation of the contract.

And is challenging you, to do something about it.... assuming you won't.
nope

Maybe he doesn't have the cahones to stand up to his manager and hopes someone filing will let him stop humping boxes around all day.

Neither scenario would surprise me.

He is begging you to file about it because he doesn't want to be driving, but has to work as directed too. He is asking you to help him out by helping yourself out
yep

watdaflock?

Because UPS is about to reimburse a large amount of back pay. They've been cheap AF since December.
The manager doesn't want to be doing it. Somebody above him instructed him to do so...