Supervisor hates new drivers

Been getting yelled at for coming in under to much. A few of the new guys have too. Go to fast and get ahead of orian you get yelled at. Go to slow you get yelled at.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Well

They hate you until you call off. Then all of the sudden you are the best driver ever and they are going to go out of business if you don't come in
Yup..you can be replaced..a monkey can do your job...if you dont like it..theres hundreds in line to take your place..you are the highest paid in the industry...you can never..ever be tired, sore, cranky, have an off day...be sick, cold or hot. You dont need dinner with your family because you make x dollars an hour. I could go on but those who do it..get it.

Yup..you can be replaced..a monkey can do your job...if you dont like it..theres hundreds in line to take your place..you are the highest paid in the industry...you can never..ever be tired, sore, cranky, have an off day...be sick, cold or hot. You dont need dinner with your family because you make x dollars an hour. I could go on but those who do it..get it.
And that's exactly why we can't keep any new drivers. It's almost comical

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I have noticed what OP is describing in my building too. Once I got to my 3rd year it has seemed to slow down a bit and they have some new targets. Hang in there.