Supervisor using the "N" word

DRporch

i seriously cant even believe you considered reporting this. go ahead an report it and continue the pussification of america..

next time my supervisor calls me by anything other then a broom im gonna file a harassment grievance i identify as a broom.

where is this world headed why does my generation feel like they are entitled to everything and dont expect to even have to work half as hard as their parents. these

Last edited:

GameCockFan

Yes, Absolutely can be fired. I had the social media policy reviewed with me by management for much less. Haha, of course the guy screenn shot what I said and actually came to UPS to complain. He was a little self important, former politician, but that's all I'll say about that. Nothing every came of it beyond a talk with.

Box Ox

where is this world headed why is my generation feel like they are entitled to everything and dont expect to even have to work half as hard as their parents.

Think a lotta people were raised in an environment in which they were continuously told that they're special, and deserved to receive lots of good things as a result. At the same time, they weren't told that the world is often a cruel and ugly place. And they might have to have a thick hide to make it.

If somebody can't handle what someone is typing on the internet, they're gonna have a really tough go of dealing with the actual real life world. Because the real world is much worse than some idiot typing naughty words on his keyboard.

OP: If you've determined that the supervisor is an active/real life racist and it's affecting you personally, then by all means, have at the issue. Otherwise, the juice probably isn't worth the squeeze over a mean Facebook post.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Think a lotta people were raised in an environment in which they were continuously told that they're special, and deserved to receive lots of good things as a result. At the same time, they weren't told that the world is often a cruel and ugly place. And they might have to have a thick hide to make it.

If somebody can't handle what someone is typing on the internet, they're gonna have a really tough go of dealing with the actual real life world. Because the real world is much worse than some idiot typing naughty words on his keyboard.

OP: If you've determined that the supervisor is an active/real life racist and it's affecting you personally, then by all means, have at the issue. Otherwise, the juice probably isn't worth the squeeze over a mean Facebook post.

No the real world is deceptive, say one thing but mean another... Everyone does it. On the internet anything goes. The internet exposes humanity for what it really is

Box Ox

No the real world is deceptive, say one thing but mean another... Everyone does it. On the internet anything goes. The internet exposes humanity for what it really is

The real world is your contact point with real people and the means to your actual well-being and survival. It's where real conflict related to your well-being and survival happens. And it can be legitimately upsetting. Whatever lessons the internet reveals about human nature, it is in no case as important or as bad as what happens in the real world.

MAKAVELI

The real world is your contact point with real people and the means to your actual well-being and survival. It's where real conflict related to your well-being and survival happens. And it can be legitimately upsetting. Whatever lessons the internet reveals about human nature, it is in no case as important or as bad as what happens in the real world.
The problem is most people in today's society can not decipher what the difference is between the real world and the internet. That's how Drumpf was elected.