Supervisor using the "N" word

Dr.Brownz

one thing im sure we can all agree on regarding what race or color we are. there is absolutely no other word in the English language that has more of a hateful meaning behind it. and speaking as a white guy, i cant think of any word i can be called by a person of any race or color that would offend me even remotely as bad as that word offends black people. there is vulgarity and there is profanity and then there is the N word at the top of the heap all by itself. followed closely by the C word!

There you go generalizing the blacks again! Not all black people are offended someone saying :censored2:. Some say it themselves. I say it all the time

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I have the balls and an answer.
Many people believe blacks have a "entitlement mentality" because of something that happened hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of years ago.

Affirmative actions programs were developed so more blacks could qualify for employment.
College entrance standards were lowered so more blacks could get in.

When the slaves were freed, many of them chose to stay on the plantation instead of exerting themselves in free society.

Many years ago, in a neighboring state, a group of blacks sued a trucking company claiming discrimination due to the apparent lack of blacks in management. Several months later all you saw at the UPS hub in that state were black supervisors. One could easily conclude they were promoted for their skin color and not any special skills, talents or education.

I'm sure you've heard all this before so I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time.

Yep White people suffering from Reverse Discrimination is rampant.

Heavy Package

Most protected class in America today:

Transgender-Leonardo-DiCaprio--113574.jpg