Supervisor using the "N" word

trickpony1

I have the balls and an answer.
Many people believe blacks have a "entitlement mentality" because of something that happened hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of years ago.

Affirmative actions programs were developed so more blacks could qualify for employment.
College entrance standards were lowered so more blacks could get in.

When the slaves were freed, many of them chose to stay on the plantation instead of exerting themselves in free society.

Many years ago, in a neighboring state, a group of blacks sued a trucking company claiming discrimination due to the apparent lack of blacks in management. Several months later all you saw at the UPS hub in that state were black supervisors. One could easily conclude they were promoted for their skin color and not any special skills, talents or education.

I'm sure you've heard all this before so I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time.

MAKAVELI

Well there was that whole equality thing that everyone wanted...but hey let’s say words only black people can say...let’s have black only colleges...let’s have the black students have their graduation separate...congratulations you segregated yourself
51JslS4E7UL.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
" I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but the content of their character.'' -- MLK
Who has not seen discrimination whether it be filling blue or white collar jobs based on skin color or your sex?
I drove casual for 3 years. There was a white woman and a black man doing the same thing. They made seniority before I did. It was not because they were doing a better job. A minority quota had to be filled.
The white woman made it to 25 and out, but was fired several times and was saved thanks to the Teamsters. The black man was fired in less than 5 years, not to return. They could not save him. More breaks were given to both of them. More than any white guy ever got in my 30 years.
None of this bothered me. There is not a racial bone in my body. I accepted these things as just the way it is, but it is the exact opposite of Dr. King's desire based on just my sheltered life experience.
Racism, hate, bigotry, and discrimination at every angle is everywhere. The world owes nothing to anyone based on skin. Character is what its all about. Our society does not appeal to that fact. The blinders are always on, whether forced or not.
When I leave the planet, it will still be a dream.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

" I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but the content of their character.'' -- MLK
Who has not seen discrimination whether it be filling blue or white collar jobs based on skin color or your sex?
I drove casual for 3 years. There was a white woman and a black man doing the same thing. They made seniority before I did. It was not because they were doing a better job. A minority quota had to be filled.
The white woman made it to 25 and out, but was fired several times and was saved thanks to the Teamsters. The black man was fired in less than 5 years, not to return. They could not save him. More breaks were given to both of them. More than any white guy ever got in my 30 years.
None of this bothered me. There is not a racial bone in my body. I accepted these things as just the way it is, but it is the exact opposite of Dr. King's desire based on just my sheltered life experience.
Racism, hate, bigotry, and discrimination at every angle is everywhere. The world owes nothing to anyone based on skin. Character is what its all about. Our society does not appeal to that fact. The blinders are always on, whether forced or not.
When I leave the planet, it will still be a dream.
51JslS4E7UL.jpg

MAKAVELI

I have the balls and an answer.
Many people believe blacks have a "entitlement mentality" because of something that happened hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of years ago.

Affirmative actions programs were developed so more blacks could qualify for employment.
College entrance standards were lowered so more blacks could get in.

When the slaves were freed, many of them chose to stay on the plantation instead of exerting themselves in free society.

Many years ago, in a neighboring state, a group of blacks sued a trucking company claiming discrimination due to the apparent lack of blacks in management. Several months later all you saw at the UPS hub in that state were black supervisors. One could easily conclude they were promoted for their skin color and not any special skills, talents or education.

I'm sure you've heard all this before so I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time.
You still didn't provide an answer why you want to use the n-word. Try again.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I agree that in this day and age white people still want to use the n-word is very pitiful.
Even more pitiful is black people calling each other the n-word.
Guess it all boils down to how one defines the word. The n-word has a broad range of definitions.
I know lots of white folks in Murica that fit my definition of the n-word.
By your lack of response, I'd say we have two different definitions.
Yeah.. King was right..character, baby, character.