Supervisors not fixing start time for swing drivers.

Upass.

We all know that in many cases a swing driver may not know his route till 9 or after , and that was the case for me on Thursday. So i told my saturday supervisor to fix my start time because i am showing late, but he never did. Any suggestions?

babboo25

Banned
We all know that in many cases a swing driver may not know his route till 9 or after , and that was the case for me on Thursday. So i told my saturday supervisor to fix my start time because i am showing late, but he never did. Any suggestions?
Talk to the OMS when you get back to the building in the evening, they are the ones with access to your time card.

Johney

Ask nicely once and if nothing happens file a grievance. I'm pretty sure if you show late they don't have to give you your guarantee.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
are you getting yelled at about being late constantly or something? ..we can’t even get our start time under control , guys come in anytime between 8-10 and no one says anything.
🧔✊

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Put it on paper, caveman wall writing style, perhaps they’ll understand that as it seems most have yet to develop vocal communication skills yet.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
are you getting yelled at about being late constantly or something? ..we can’t even get our start time under control , guys come in anytime between 8-10 and no one says anything.
🧔✊

Same here. Its pretty much a free for all anymore.