Supervisors working

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
No....you have been called, so show your cards, or step off.

D7K_6417.jpg
25 years experience and a Masters

Superteeth2478

I MIGHT actually start getting people to start filing in my hub with the insanity that has been the past couple of days with the late start times on preload. People are getting "disgruntled", so to speak, over having to do more work for less pay. I'm trying to get the point across to the hourlies (and the supervisors, too) that if the supervisors work it just makes these crap start times look reasonable (or at least marginally doable).

Supervisors working all day, every day, and I'm the only one filing. They don't work all day in front of me, but I can only see so much (that said, it's still a lot). I file about 15 supervisors working grievances every week. Have close to 200 just in the past three months. I think it might even go to 100 in April alone if the rumors of 5:30AM start times for the preload are true for next quarter...it's already bad enough with 5:00AM start times.

lolbr

I MIGHT actually start getting people to start filing in my hub with the insanity that has been the past couple of days with the late start times on preload. People are getting "disgruntled", so to speak, over having to do more work for less pay. I'm trying to get the point across to the hourlies (and the supervisors, too) that if the supervisors work it just makes these crap start times look reasonable (or at least marginally doable).

Supervisors working all day, every day, and I'm the only one filing. They don't work all day in front of me, but I can only see so much (that said, it's still a lot). I file about 15 supervisors working grievances every week. Have close to 200 just in the past three months. I think it might even go to 100 in April alone if the rumors of 5:30AM start times for the preload are true for next quarter...it's already bad enough with 5:00AM start times.
Ask the union to draft a letter showing how many supervisor working grievances were filed per month, how many were decided in the unions favor, and how much penalty pay was awarded. Ask them to post the letter in the hub. Let the employees know when the letter is posted.

May get you a couple others working with you on filing if they see the outcome.