Supervisors working

M

MenInBrown

Local 391 has now agreed to allow sups working. Doing full routes and loading trucks. Our great union at work making sure their members(sups) get plenty of work.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Local 391 has now agreed to allow sups working. Doing full routes and loading trucks. Our great union at work making sure their members(sups) get plenty of work.

And you saw this in writing ? Because if not....

It's time for you to start filing some grievances, instead of complaining.

Superteeth2478

And you saw this in writing ? Because if not....

It's time for you to start filing some grievances, instead of complaining.
The local probably sits on them until the members forget they even filed them. And don't say it, I know your response to that is to run for office.

Which in all honesty isn't always a bad idea. But it doesn't negate the wrongdoing of the current leadership.

M

MenInBrown

I should have been more specific. This was done by Our BA. I will find out if it is recognized by all of the local 391. The amount of stuff that has been thrown out is ridiculous. Most of these are grievances that he told the drivers how and what article to fill out. Then when he meets with labor guy. They all get thrown under the rug.

Saca La

What is it?
OG Drivers here fill out grievance so fast when it comes to sups working. One driver got a $3,000 grievance check the other day. Literally throwing money over here

Package Stick

"Send it."
Our building has MASS amounts of supervisors working. I'm talking 100+ hours of straight work a day. They load, unload, set up work areas, intimidate members, etc.

My steward told me it was an unwritten agreement that during "low staff months" supervisors can work. I was told not to file by 2 stewards. I was also told to not file on a supervisor that attempted to intimidate me when I asked him why he was stealing my work (I shut a belt off, he started moving packages from it), they refused to have a steward come over when I requested it.
Local 406.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Our building has MASS amounts of supervisors working. I'm talking 100+ hours of straight work a day. They load, unload, set up work areas, intimidate members, etc.

My steward told me it was an unwritten agreement that during "low staff months" supervisors can work. I was told not to file by 2 stewards. I was also told to not file on a supervisor that attempted to intimidate me when I asked him why he was stealing my work (I shut a belt off, he started moving packages from it), they refused to have a steward come over when I requested it.
Local 406.
Damn I'm in the RTW deep south and that won't fly down here. Low staff months sounds like an excuse to let sups work. We all know they don't want to work. They'd rather lay up in the office and play pocket pool. I'd file and give the poor saps some relief.