Supplement TA's

542thruNthru

I'm curious when they will come out as well. Though I'm sure Sean is feeling the Hoffa heartburn right now seeing the internet exploding about how this is a bad contract. So he's probably not in a hurry to release them lol.

Thebrownblob

I'm curious when they will come out as well. Though I'm sure Sean is feeling the Hoffa heartburn right now seeing the internet exploding about how this is a bad contract. So he's probably not in a hurry to release them lol.
Well, he whipped them up, into an unreasonable frenzy,. and he embraced the radical arm. I said it would come back to bite him….. just go look at Reddit a bunch of lunatics.

542thruNthru

Don’t worry, he still has the trump card, most people didn’t bother to read the teamster constitution. At the end of everything it says the president has the right to make all decisions and make them final. Regarding contract disputes.
Oooo I would love to see that. Wait let me get my Teamster Power slate shirt out so I can be ready for all the gloating! Lol

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Don’t worry, he still has the trump card, most people didn’t bother to read the teamster constitution. At the end of everything it says the president has the right to make all decisions and make them final. Regarding contract disputes.
I caught that too. It would be the last thing he does as president if he exercises that right, though.

Yeet

Well, he whipped them up, into an unreasonable frenzy,. and he embraced the radical arm. I said it would come back to bite him….. just go look at Reddit a bunch of lunatics.
Reddit has lost their collective minds. Funny how they were screaming for solidarity from the drivers but now they’re crying because they didn’t get way more than their junior coworkers. Hypocrites, the lot of them.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Why? Are you posting on there again?
I am, its like dealing with 50 @upschuck. Just left a thread where some 22.4 had convinced themselves that they would be making less than part timers and that there was no raise 22.4.
When informed they would get bumped to the appropriate full-time rate they changed from" Hell NO" to "Oh". Thank god only 15 to 20 % of partime actually vote

Yeet

I am, its like dealing with 50 @upschuck. Just left a thread where some 22.4 had convinced themselves that they would be making less than part timers and that there was no raise 22.4.
When informed they would get bumped to the appropriate full-time rate they changed from" Hell NO" to "Oh". Thank god only 15 to 20 % of partime actually vote
Shaun poked the hornets nest and woke them up. I’ll bet we get historic voter participation from the part timers this time.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Shaun poked the hornets nest and woke them up. I’ll bet we get historic voter participation from the part timers this time.
No we wont, they are like Bernie Sanders supporters, rapid disruptors who wont actually vote, tought talk on the internet but too big a bunch half a loaf of bread pusillanimous to actual vote