Supplement TA's

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
No we wont, they are like Bernie Sanders supporters, rapid disruptors who wont actually vote, tought talk on the internet but too big a bunch half a loaf of bread pusillanimous to actual vote
Doesn’t take a lot of balls to submit an anonymous vote…

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I mean, you would think so, but for some reason they don’t.
No, I know. Historically they don’t. Then they complain because they’ve been left behind. The squeaky wheel gets the grease and all. They are fired up this time, it seems, and I have a funny feeling we will see a higher turnout.

Number-Nine

No, I know. Historically they don’t. Then they complain because they’ve been left behind. The squeaky wheel gets the grease and all. They are fired up this time, it seems, and I have a funny feeling we will see a higher turnout.
If they think there won't be a bigger turnout for voting this time around then they're going to be surprised

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
If they think there won't be a bigger turnout for voting this time around then they're going to be surprised
a bigger turnout of YES votes

90% of the workers pay attention to the pay raises only
This was the largest pay raise a UPS worker HAS EVER HAD IN IT'S HISTORY
It's going to pass easily

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Oh I plan to. Inflation numbers are B.S. Someone on another thread said it best. “5 dollar footlongs are now 12 dollars”. 20 dollar bills are the new 5 dollar bills and 100 dollar bills are the new 20 dollar bills!
Management already cracking whip here before the contract is finalized , afraid to see what’s coming
🧔‍♂️✊

vvv

a bigger turnout of YES votes

90% of the workers pay attention to the pay raises only
This was the largest pay raise a UPS worker HAS EVER HAD IN IT'S HISTORY
It's going to pass easily
I'd have to agree that it's the main and sometimes only focus of many workers, especially the drivers.....and more so the rookies.

I got in the other night after the news broke about a deal, and all the rookies happened to be in office with one of the sups all giddy and full of glee like they all just landed their first BJ and talking only about the money money money.

I'm thinking to myself, ya they are surely in for a surprise and will be friend'd moving forward.