Support our fellow working discharged NY drivers.

804 member

There are videos of Liam gathering the drivers inside the building. It was captured by ups security cameras. There is no question that he gathered the drivers.

Sent using BrownCafe App

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So your saying that it took the drivers to do what the executive board couldn't? I agree. 804 agents and officers need a new career choice.
I think that everyone one BC knows how you feel about this.
How many times are you going to call for 804's E-BOARD to resign?
It's getting old.

stink219

I think that everyone one BC knows how you feel about this.
How many times are you going to call for 804's E-BOARD to resign?
It's getting old.
So aren't all your posts in general. The more you address me, the more I'll mention it. That reminds me, 804 E-Board please help these drivers by allowing knowledgable people to do your job. I know your TDU philosophy is to reduce salaries and yadda yadda, but I guess you have proven that you get what you pay for.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So aren't all your posts in general. The more you address me, the more I'll mention it. That reminds me, 804 E-Board please help these drivers by allowing knowledgable people to do your job. I know your TDU philosophy is to reduce salaries and yadda yadda, but I guess you have proven that you get what you pay for.
804's E-BOARD doesn't work for you. So why would they listen to anything you have to say?

bigd

I think a majority of 804 is happy with their E-BOARD.

You think wrong! And you are being dishonest!
Fact is the this Eboard is not showing to the buildings because you have a growing number of members asking for their resignation, they are also getting tons of phone calls at the hall.

And I will say it again they have no shame!...

stink219

You have proof of something different? I dought it.
BigD beat me to it but, there ya go. Realbrown, seriously, how are you not a member of TDU? You call me and 407 Hoffa kiss azzes, but I call us union loyalists. I'd have a little more (not much more) respect for someone that defended TDU so much to claim that they are members.

bigd

This board needs to resign, You have done enough damage!

There hundreds of members involve here that all they did was to follow their union rep. Nothing else! And yes I know they should have known the contract and that arbitration decision from the previous incident in Melville but we have no leaders! All we have is a TDU pr campaign at the hall.

T. Sylvester, Members and their family's future are in your hands have some dignity and resign.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
BigD beat me to it but, there ya go. Realbrown, seriously, how are you not a member of TDU? You call me and 407 Hoffa kiss azzes, but I call us union loyalists. I'd have a little more (not much more) respect for someone that defended TDU so much to claim that they are members.
You are loyal to corruption and nothing else. You quit being a steward after B was ousted. And you served as one thinking you were gonna get a job with that crook!