Support our fellow working discharged NY drivers.

stink219

You are loyal to corruption and nothing else. You quit being a steward after B was ousted. And you served as one thinking you were gonna get a job with that crook!
I keep hearing this corruption yet I've seen zero proof. Nobody has. But I'm not surprised. That's the TDU way. Make a boldly outrageous statement and maybe some sap will believe me. Proof!! Proof!!

UPSGUY72

What happen in this case is what you would call a Wildcat Strike. The people that organized the walkout did so because they new that the teamster wouldn't have aloud a strike vote for one person getting fired so they took things into there own hands instead letting there emotion take over instead of letting this play out.

They deserve what ever they get... UPS has every right to go through the full grievance process with all these individuals to see if they get there job back. 804 at this point doesn't have a leg to stand on and they know it. In the end I would think most of these drivers will get there jobs back but some are going to end up on the outside looking in and they have no one to blame but themselves.

Apparently the people that called the strike didn't read there supplement they still have with UPS specifically article 15 Sections 4, and especially 5

stink219

Brother 407, these clowns have the same arguments in every local. The current regime is corrupt, high salaries, no action..... It's the same everywhere. Then TDU gets involved and all the do is redistribute funds a funnel them into the AUD and the TRF.

Some of the supporters (but of course not members) of TDU know what I mean. Why did TDU spend so much money in legal fees to keep the contributions of these two funds so private since 1998? Hmmmmm? And they call our union corrupt? Shame! Shame on you SUXHOFFA!!

Brown Spider

That's the problem, everyone that bought into this nonsense is completely ignorant in the contract. If you were familiar with the contract you would of known what he did violated the contract and the NLRA.
cino, cino, cino. You just don't get it! Please try to read the language and understand it. Article 8, Section 2 of the Master Agreement actually defers to the applicable Supplement, Rider and/or Addendum.

No National Grievance Committee decision applies!
No National Grievance Committee deadlock applies!

Therefore, Article 18, Section 4 of the Local 804 Supplement does apply.

"The Union agrees that it will not cause or permit it's members to cause strikes of any kind, stoppages, or any other interference with any of the operations of the Company during the term of the Agreement, so long as the Company abides by the procedures prescribed for the settlement of disputes and differences and the decisions of the arbitrators as prescribed in this Agreement.

The NLRA decision was specific to health care workers in acute care facilities and nursing homes. There was no violation of the CBA or the NLRA in the action taken at the Maspeth facility. The drivers were right! Liam was right! UPS was wrong. They violated the contract. And you, cino, are wrong! Damn shame that you would put your politics ahead of the 250 drivers who put their jobs on the line!

UPSGUY72

cino, cino, cino. You just don't get it! Please try to read the language and understand it. Article 8, Section 2 of the Master Agreement actually defers to the applicable Supplement, Rider and/or Addendum.

No National Grievance Committee decision applies!
No National Grievance Committee deadlock applies!

Therefore, Article 18, Section 4 of the Local 804 Supplement does apply.

"The Union agrees that it will not cause or permit it's members to cause strikes of any kind, stoppages, or any other interference with any of the operations of the Company during the term of the Agreement, so long as the Company abides by the procedures prescribed for the settlement of disputes and differences and the decisions of the arbitrators as prescribed in this Agreement.

The NLRA decision was specific to health care workers in acute care facilities and nursing homes. There was no violation of the CBA or the NLRA in the action taken at the Maspeth facility. The drivers were right! Liam was right! UPS was wrong. They violated the contract. And you, cino, are wrong! Damn shame that you would put your politics ahead of the 250 drivers who put their jobs on the line!

Actually Article 18, Section 5 or 804 supplement would be a better sections that applies in this case as this was a wildcat strike / walkout.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
I keep hearing this corruption yet I've seen zero proof. Nobody has. But I'm not surprised. That's the TDU way. Make a boldly outrageous statement and maybe some sap will believe me. Proof!! Proof!!
Let's see who B associated with? Have you ever heard of the Perry or the O'Brien families? They have been involved in organized crime in the New England area since th. 1940s. If you don't believe me you can do a google search. Just punch in those two surnames+teamsters and you can bet your :censored2: you can find pages.

Stonefish

Let's see who B associated with? Have you ever heard of the Perry or the O'Brien families? They have been involved in organized crime in the New England area since th. 1940s. If you don't believe me you can do a google search. Just punch in those two surnames+teamsters and you can bet your :censored2: you can find pages.

So why are still in?

TDU SUX

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
By the way what ever happened to Local 82 (Perry Gang.) Oh :censored2:, I forgot that after it was placed into trustee ship his good friend from Local 25 (O'Brien Gang) who defended him and his siblings decided to absolve it without the memmbers consent. I know O'Brien did everything to hide what his loyal brother was doing but after he no longer could cover for him he was more than than happy to take all the dues paying members of Local 82. Now the 82 members are constantly harrassed by the O'Brien gang. Oh boy!

Brown Spider

Actually Article 18, Section 5 or 804 supplement would be a better sections that applies in this case as this was a wildcat strike / walkout.
upsguy72,
You can characterize the strike however you'd like, or however your politics demand, but it was a legal strike in accordance with the provisions of the Local 804 Supplement.

stink219

Yeah, you can. The Perry's were in local 82 in Boston. Ever heard of local 82 since they got swallowed by local 25? You know that local 251 is in RI don't you? And what do these two last names how to do with JB? One being one of the most common Irish last names. You are such a lying POS. Your confusing names, it's J. Burhoe not the last sec/tres of 251. You are an dope. I'm sorry but you need to be banned for an accusation like that.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
By the way what ever happened to Local 82 (Perry Gang.) Oh :censored2:, I forgot that after it was placed into trustee ship his good friend from Local 25 (O'Brien Gang) who defended him and his siblings decided to absolve it without the memmbers consent. I know O'Brien did everything to hide what his loyal brother was doing but after he no longer could cover for him he was more than than happy to take all the dues paying members of Local 82. Now the 82 members are constantly harrassed by the O'Brien gang. Oh boy!
Do you smoke drugs????

UPSGUY72

upsguy72,
You can characterize the strike however you'd like, or however your politics demand, but it was a legal strike in accordance with the provisions of the Local 804 Supplement.

So your saying the company Violated Article 18 section 1, and 2.

Either way it wasn't a legal strike no vote was taken you just can't walk off the job when ever you feel like it just because your in the union and except to keep your job there are rules that have to be followed. Walking in in the morning and telling all your fellow Union employees to stop working we are protesting out front is call a wildcat Strike / Walkout those that choose to walk deserve what they get....

Read Article 18, section 5 it specifically states that if your part of a illegal strike you loose the rights you had under the contract....... that part of the contract should have made the people callingthe strike to call the higher UP in the union for a clarification.... It seems they all made there bed and some are going to get a does of reality they are not going to like....

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Yeah, you can. The Perry's were in local 82 in Boston. Ever heard of local 82 since they got swallowed by local 25? You know that local 251 is in RI don't you? And what do these two last names how to do with JB? One being one of the most common Irish last names. You are such a lying POS. Your confusing names, it's J. Burhoe not the last sec/tres of 251. You are an dope. I'm sorry but you need to be banned for an accusation like that.
Who's the gangster from L 25 B invited over to intimidate the TDU slate running against him? Oh yeah no other than the "Wonder Boy" O'Brien. Want to look up the corrupt legacy of that name+Teamsters?

stink219

Who's the gangster from L 25 B invited over to intimidate the TDU slate running against him? Oh yeah no other than the "Wonder Boy" O'Brien. Want to look up the corrupt legacy of that name+Teamsters?
Why do you just covey your findings? Your saying OB is a gangster? You and your gf Realbrown love to accuse without proof. I just proved that your a lier and a fraud. You can't even read last names correctly. PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!! Liars!!! TDU LIARS!!

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Why do you just covey your findings? Your saying OB is a gangster? You and your gf Realbrown love to accuse without proof. I just proved that your a lier and a fraud. You can't even read last names correctly. PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!! Liars!!! TDU LIARS!!
He smokes drugs but which ones??

stink219

SUXHOFFA, thanks for inspiring my new signature for your TDU rules to destroy our unions.

A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
The O'Brien family has had a hold of Local 25 for many year. And that family along with the Perry's have had a very long history of ties with organized crime. And that is a fact. Next thing I'm gonna hear from you is that Roy Williams, Jackie Presser, Alan Dorfman, Dan Ligurotis to name a few were stellar citizens and Teamsters. But then again what else can be expected from loyalists of corruption and organized crime like you?