Support our fellow working discharged NY drivers.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Why do you just covey your findings? Your saying OB is a gangster? You and your gf Realbrown love to accuse without proof. I just proved that your a lier and a fraud. You can't even read last names correctly. PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!! Liars!!! TDU LIARS!!
I saw that video you posted of O'Brien supporting the Old Guard slate running 251. I can't believe you posted it. I was shocked to listen to the words coming out of that jerks mouth.
And you were so proud of him.

stink219

I saw that video you posted of O'Brien supporting the Old Guard slate running 251. I can't believe you posted it. I was shocked to listen to the words coming out of that jerks mouth.
And you were so proud of him.
You gonna cry?

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

realbrown1

You gonna cry?

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~
You probably helped him get slammed. What a :censored2: thing to do. Post a video of a guy making threats against other teamsters.
And you thought it was cool.
Hahahahahha

stink219

It wasn't a threat. You have now idea the BS your TDU folks pulled. Like posting pictures of a BA's dead father. Slander about executive. Lying to members for votes. So don't try to play it up. You are the weak. Did it hurt your feelings? Baby wana baba? Anyone that didn't follow the campaign would know this. But what could I expect from a lier like you. Accusations and hearsay. That's your way. Hiding behind your shroud of a make believe persona.

Take a look at the news letter all members of local804 received the same week that BA Liam R. pulled a wildcat strike in maspeth.

News letter was approved by: President T. Sylvester and Treasure Secretary J. Reynolds paid for it.
View attachment 11788

Yes! that is Liam in both pictures posing for the camera right in the center!
Now T. Sylvester solution to this problem is to ask its members to sign a petition in support of the maspeth members, Sylvester's main argument is the company doesn't follow the grievance procedure that's why Liam pulled the building. Well i think is very clear that by the looks of those pictures and the article Liam thinks differently!
The Title of the last article on the page is "UPS BACKS OFF TERMINATIONS"?!

Finally local804news would like to ask;
Why did Liam orchestrated the wildcat strike?
Why President T. Sylvester hasn't addressed its membership after this incident?
Are all members equal in local 804?
What would an arbitrator think after seeing this article?
What would the press and the general public think or say after they supported us by signing a petition that had no fundamentals?

Stay tuned!...

stink219

Still bent about your daddy B losing to the TDU slate? LOL
Not at all. Gives some of those folks a chance to prove what they can and especially cannot do. So far, 1 new contract 0% raise for 3 years. The holdout of another new contract resulting in the outsourcing of jobs. Promises to RIH workers to a teamster pension that were false from from the start.

UPSGUY72

It was a legal strike. Read the damn language. Can't even believe I'm having this conversation! Gotta' tell ya'....glad it's not you that has my back!

If it was a legal walkout / strike it would have made headlines on the teamster web site. For some reason it hasn't. Oh wait it hasn't because if it was put on the Website the Teamster would look like a idiot as they would have to take the companies side on this one.

Also my dues don't go to the TDU they have there own agenda and don't have anything to do with the Teamster Union. So don't bring them into any conversation as the are irrelevant to the issue...

realbrown1

If it was a legal walkout / strike it would have made headlines on the teamster web site. For some reason it hasn't. Oh wait it hasn't because if it was put on the Website the Teamster would look like a idiot as they would have to take the companies side on this one.

Also my dues don't go to the TDU they have there own agenda and don't have anything to do with the Teamster Union. So don't bring them into any conversation as the are irrelevant to the issue...
You think hospital with put anything on the Teamster website that made 804 look good? Hell no not ever.

Island

I'd like to see the local supplement's strike language if it is different than the national. I'd also like to know more about those drivers.

stink219

Your kidding yourself if you believe that last sentence.

UPSGUY72

Your kidding yourself if you believe that last sentence.

Go to there Website and Read the section About us read the hole section... Educate yourself.