Support Straight Pride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They just named Milo the Grand Marshall, makes this whole thing a lot more interesting. At least Milo will be well dressed.

vantexan

I always laugh when people say the gay agenda. Like it’s a memo we get emailed every week.

“Make sure Starbucks doesn’t celebrate Easter this month, no holiday cups or we riot!”
I thought y'all compared notes during the circle jerk down at the bathhouse. I stand corrected.

rod

Retired 22 years
Kinda like the thugs the Teamsters send out to picket lines?
Not only did the Teamsters NOT send thugs for the picket lines they for the most part didn't do anything at my center. We never saw them before during or after. The only times I can ever remember someone showing up from the Local Headquarters in Minneapolis was IF there was an election coming up or if they were on their DRIVE sign up kick. It wouldn't have been hard for them to stick their nose in the building. They were staying up at one of the fancy resorts lots of times playing golf. We had a insider at the resort they stayed at who would tell us when they were in town.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I think we have covered this topic pretty well.

1. Gay pride parades are a symbol of changing times and an era of acceptance.
  2. The straight pride parade is a mocking gesture being made by cishet incels.
  3. That baker doesn’t defend Christian marriage, just discriminates against gays.
  4. Being gay is a natural human behavior found through out history and cultures.
  5. @TheBrownFlush is a one pump chump that disappointed God, his wife and mistress in one night. Now spends his days being a hypocrite about Christian morals.
I've seen more intelligence in the crotch lice of harem whores.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I don’t recall that law of nature.

I remember something about gravity, energy, thermodynamics,...nothing having to do with some sex sex.
w of nature
Definition of law of nature

1: a natural instinct or a natural relation of human beings or other animals due to native character or condition
2: a generalized statement of natural processesspecifically : one of the chief generalizations of science variously conceived as imposed upon nature by the Creator, as representing an intrinsic orderliness of nature or the necessary conformity of phenomena to reason and understanding, or as the observed regular coincidences of phenomena which are ultimate data for our knowledge
3: NATURAL LAW

bbsam

Staff member
w of nature
Definition of law of nature

1: a natural instinct or a natural relation of human beings or other animals due to native character or condition
2: a generalized statement of natural processesspecifically : one of the chief generalizations of science variously conceived as imposed upon nature by the Creator, as representing an intrinsic orderliness of nature or the necessary conformity of phenomena to reason and understanding, or as the observed regular coincidences of phenomena which are ultimate data for our knowledge
3: NATURAL LAW

https://www.iep.utm.edu/lawofnat/

Non sequitur

No when he is inconsistent it is bigotry. If he wants to cater to strictly Christian weddings out of sincerity I wouldn’t care. But not causing a stink about serving a divorcée shows he lacks true fundamental Christian morals. He is applying it to only gays.
Modern divorce is like abortion, mostly done for selfish reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.