Support Straight Pride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nope.
Different. Of course. But that's not what makes it wrong.
It's wrong for the same reason when any law is broken.
Law of Nature.
Heterosexuality is not a law of nature.

The irony of your post is that actual laws of nature fly in the face of the religion you're using to justify your bigotry.

Non sequitur

There must be a civil standard that all can agree to. I'm referring to polite society.
It's not polite to eat like a pig, pick your nose, pass gas and such. Why? Because the majority, yes I said it, majority find it repulsive.
What happens privately, well that ain't gonna change.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Absolutely. You’re ignorant of Christian bigotry, it’s got a long history of prejudice. You think anti-Semitic sentiment just came from nazis during WW2, just spawned out of thin air? You don’t think America has a history of it as well during that period?
View attachment 251337
You should really read other books than just the Bible, educate yourself on the tradition you’re continuing by using your religion to castigate others.
Wow.
Never knew the founder of Protestant Christianity was a huge racist bigotted nutcase. Makes sense I guess.

El Correcto

god is dead
You react with more hatred and bigotry on the bc worse than anybody on here if someone challenges your homosexuality.

Disagree.Not hatred at all.
He approves of the divorcee because the relationship is still a heterosexual one.
Doesn’t matter it is still adultery if their husband or wife is alive. It’s a blasphemous marriage and goes against Jesus. I’m just saying it’s interesting where the lines get blurred and morals suddenly no longer mattering.

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-6-9_18-31-19.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s almost like ancient traditions don’t really take into account natural law. I don’t think people are meant to be in life long monogamist relationships. I think you should find someone who is your best friend and have an open marriage with them. Don’t prevent them from living their life to the fullest with petty jealousy and control.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Doesn’t matter it is still adultery if their husband or wife is alive. It’s a blasphemous marriage and goes against Jesus. I’m just saying it’s interesting where the lines get blurred and morals suddenly no longer mattering.
And I always thought David was an example of God's wishes for his creation.

Or could it be you are more judgmental and know better than God.

I'm not sure but you could be a 'Faust Profit'!

El Correcto

god is dead
I think hetero men should marry each other, pool their money together for things they want. Bang all the women they want and even have girlfriends.

El Correcto

god is dead
Hey, all you’ve gotta do to be forgiven for a heterosexual divorce is get on your knees and service the Lord. Then it’s all good.
Nope god won’t hear or accept your offerings. He is keep tracking of where you penis goes and with your relationships. He is like a jealous ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.