Support Straight Pride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Correcto

god is dead
Exactly what are you referring to, by "bottom" feeders???
Subpar sexually needy humans. They use people’s weaknesses to feed their sexual and emotizonal desires. Like Larry offering girls drugs trying to get in their pants, van hanging around inpoverished women talking how dating for money in their culture is good and generally just tricks and kuks. Men with no sexual value in an over saturated market of average dick.

newfie

Subpar sexually needy humans. They use people’s weaknesses to feed their sexual and emotizonal desires. Like Larry offering girls drugs trying to get in their pants, van hanging around inpoverished women talking how dating for money in their culture is good and generally just tricks and kuks. Men with no sexual value in an over saturated market of average dick.

I'm going to try to get through the rest of the day without wondering if my d is average nor why an average d would make you a bottom feeder and not average.

El Correcto

god is dead
Like for instance my dating profile is a blank bio and just a picture of me laying in bed in PJ’s, a long sleeve flannel, my hair looking bad and unshaven face. I don’t have to work out, show fancy things I own, offer anything but myself or create an illusion of someone I’m not.

I can be boring ass lay in bed guy and still have people interested in getting to know me from that single boring picture based only on my looks. That’s something bottom feeders can’t do.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm going to try to get through the rest of the day without wondering if my d is average nor why an average d would make you a bottom feeder and not average.
It’s not literally dick, dick is just another word for man in a sexual way. Just average looking guys, over saturated market.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My cousins gay, he went to London only to find out that Big Ben was a clock.--Dangerfield

Ever notice gay people can have normal and balanced conversations until they talk about sex? It's weird. It's like, what the hell?

Indecisi0n

If you sent me a picture I could give you my opinion. It would be in a total medical way so not gay at all .

El Correcto

god is dead
My cousins gay, he went to London only to find out that Big Ben was a clock.--Dangerfield

Ever notice gay people can have normal and balanced conversations until they talk about sex? It's weird. It's like, what the hell?
That’s a good one, now tell the one about gay sex and murder.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Good "choice "
cef2e14079a6f1d3ca958163febc73bb--quotation-marks-pet-peeves.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.