Support Straight Pride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I think it's time for these fringe (and mainstream) groups to realize that their "embrace me or else" tactics are but one edge of the proverbial two-edged sword. Time to tone down the rhetoric, or risk losing whatever ground they've gained.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Makes more sense than "these" nut jobs.

62170121_2484136548287090_6387081660139044864_n.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I hear those on the left say "we must accept". Well, that means you also must accept the other side. Not seeing any of that particularly on lefty college campuses.

Indecisi0n

I hear those on the left say "we must accept". Well, that means you also must accept the other side. Not seeing any of that particularly on lefty college campuses.
Are you saying that this is what you want to see lining your public streets?

giphy.gif

Indecisi0n

Yes. Have pride! Maybe hook up with a hot chick?
Ok ok let's stop you there for a second. Do you really think hot chicks are going to stand around in the street watching drunk fat guys dance and think it's hot . Does it work at the bar? Then why would you think it's going to work on the street?

I know you have this fantasy in your head but your not thinking clearly . Go rub one out , come back and reevaluate the situation again and you'll see my point.

vantexan

Ok ok let's stop you there for a second. Do you really think hot chicks are going to stand around in the street watching drunk fat guys dance and think it's hot . Does it work at the bar? Then why would you think it's going to work on the street?

I know you have this fantasy in your head but your not thinking clearly . Go rub one out , come back and reevaluate the situation again and you'll see my point.
Yeah, like you'd see hot chicks at a gay pride parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.