SUPREME, BABY!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I don't think anyone really cared about it, it has been here a long time, it is what it is

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was discriminated against my race every time I applied for a job after I graduated in 1976. My local postmaster told me to apply for one of 2000 full-time openings in Atlanta, the USPS refused to hand me an application. I applied for an Internship with Plumbers/Pipefitters Local 72. I had a car and I had some welding experience and did well on the exam. The recruiter told me straight up that he would love to hire me but couldn't because of government quotas when bidding on contracts. So this should have been dealt with fifty years ago. What is wrong with hiring the best qualified applicant for school admissions or a job?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I was discriminated against my race every time I applied for a job after I graduated in 1976. My local postmaster told me to apply for one of 2000 full-time openings in Atlanta, the USPS refused to hand me an application. I applied for an Internship with Plumbers/Pipefitters Local 72. I had a car and I had some welding experience and did well on the exam. The recruiter told me straight up that he would love to hire me but couldn't because of government quotas when bidding on contracts. So this should have been dealt with fifty years ago. What is wrong with hiring the best qualified applicant for school admissions or a job?
Same here. Same year.
My father in law told me to check every minority box on the application he gave me for a job at the Plant.
I got called in for an interview. When I walked in the personal guy laughed and said..."You s:censored2:t ass. You know we can't hire white men."

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Again, MLK would have loved it.
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Never, ever go to a minority Doctor. Or lawyer.
IMG_7170.gif

AB831

Again, MLK would have loved it.
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
Why do you bigots always quote MLK? Maybe pick up a history book and learn what he actually stood for. Hint. You would have hated him.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A friend's son has been looking for an internship since last year.
He's had a few interviews but still no offers.
He's applied for many min. wage jobs and still no luck.