SUPREME, BABY!

AB831

Same here. Same year.
My father in law told me to check every minority box on the application he gave me for a job at the Plant.
I got called in for an interview. When I walked in the personal guy laughed and said..."You s:censored2:t ass. You know we can't hire white men."
Yeah, I doubt that ever happened.

AB831

Here, we have a thread of uneducated, middle class white men whining about who gets into colleges they couldn’t attend themselves. But they aren’t racist though! They quote MLK out of context! You all are the most pampered and privileged demographic in the world. Seriously, cry me a river.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Here, we have a thread of uneducated, middle class white men whining about who gets into colleges they couldn’t attend themselves. But they aren’t racist though! They quote MLK out of context! You all are the most pampered and privileged demographic in the world. Seriously, cry me a river.
Tell him what he wins, Johnny!
What a pusillanimous!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it”