Maybe there is glimmer of hope for the USA after all.

rod

Retired 22 years
First they got rid of Affirmative Action. Now the Supreme Court says it's OK for a small bakery to refuse to make a wedding cake for a couple of **.

Last edited by a moderator:

Box Ox

Now the Supreme Court says it's OK for a small bakery to refuse to make a wedding cake for a couple of fags.

@El Correcto isn't wrong about the presence of open hostility toward gay people on here.

I think the decision was correct simply because a Christian shouldn't be compelled to create a cake for a gay wedding. Even though I support gay weddings.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
@El Correcto isn't wrong about the presence of open hostility toward gay people on here.

I think the decision was correct simply because a Christian shouldn't be compelled to create a cake for a gay wedding. Even though I support gay weddings.
IDGAF what gays do, just don’t mess with kids. And stop with the filthy parades.

vantexan

I believe the case was about a graphic designer refusing to participate in a gay wedding because they wanted homoerotic imagery. It wasn't enough to get standard wedding invitations that the designer had available. It's believed that the gays in question purposely sought out this business to force it to participate. SCOTUS made it clear that someone with a particular skill can't be forced to use that skill to ends they have disagreements with. It was overreach on the gays part and as I've pointed out elsewhere activists seeking to force their views on others are setting themselves up for backlash. They don't want Christians forcing their beliefs on their daily lives so they should abide by the same standard.

rickyb

I believe the case was about a graphic designer refusing to participate in a gay wedding because they wanted homoerotic imagery. It wasn't enough to get standard wedding invitations that the designer had available. It's believed that the gays in question purposely sought out this business to force it to participate. SCOTUS made it clear that someone with a particular skill can't be forced to use that skill to ends they have disagreements with. It was overreach on the gays part and as I've pointed out elsewhere activists seeking to force their views on others are setting themselves up for backlash. They don't want Christians forcing their beliefs on their daily lives so they should abide by the same standard.
these idiot christians will sell pro war cakes but not gay ones lol