Susie needs to go

tieguy

Banned
Its my belief that Susie driver took actions that borded on criminal stalking. Its my belief Susie driver did so to attempt to intimidate and suppress a poster she disagreed with. As such I believe Susies rights to this message board need to be revoked. She should not be allowed to participate with those who legally participate in this electronic community.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Tie

Let it go. You have better things to do.

Susie could be one of the best and most respected posters on this board if she chose to, but it seems she intends to keep up with the personality clashes. I guess its time to put her on ignore again.

BTW, is it true? What Mac posted? You and her?

d

wkmac

dannyboy said:
Tie

is it true? What Mac posted? You and her?

d

Ain't that a sick thought! :lol: :lol:

You know Tie and Dboy, here's something to think about for whatever it's worth. At the CDC, they use a medium to grow diseases and if you take away the medium for the disease to feed from the disease either dies completly or it becomes so small and insignificant as to be meaningless. Just thought since we were discussing being sick I just throw that out for thought.

As My late Grandma (God rest her soul) would say,

BE SWEET!
:wink:

W

WHITRETREE

DO WE WORK 2MORROW JULY 4TH???

wkmac said:

You know Tie and Dboy, here's something to think about for whatever it's worth. At the CDC, they use a medium to grow diseases and if you take away the medium for the disease to feed from the disease either dies completly or it becomes so small and insignificant as to be meaningless. Just thought since we were discussing being sick I just throw that out for thought.

BE SWEET!

over9five

Staff member
Ya know, it's sad. She took a couple of months off, and when she came back, I..... actually.............missed her.

But, MAN, she started right in again! Jeez, Suz, can't ya lay back and enjoy the comradeship?

tieguy

Banned
wkmac said:

BE SWEET!

If Susie is the medium or agar which was what we used then perhaps you're right. The issue I have raised is more than someone merely posting bad words on a message board. It borders on the criminal. I think in this case the crime warrants admission and a request for foregiveness before we simply get cute with the wording and try to dismiss the issue. If you have no principles when it comes to criminal activity then don't cry when you're the victim.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Darn........................ I missed the criminal stalking thread, point me in the right direction. I always miss the good stuff, guess I dont read enough...............

susiedriver

Moving from Comp Thread

dannyboy said:
I guess susie, that for those of us that did/do post our real identity, for someone that comes in and cheaply take pot shots at real people and post photos of family members, all from someone that is too chicken$&!t to reveal herself just goes to show how low a level you have sunk to. And I am not the only one you have attempted to intimidate and harass. You have posted much personal information on others that you have dug up. And for you to whine about how you have been treated when you seem to like getting knocked around is absolutely hilarious.

I have attempted to smooth over things in the past. Obviously, in your case it is wasted.

Such a total waste of talent.

So back on the ignore list you go.

d

OMG danny, you are upset that I outed a person who threatened my life and wanted to bring weapons onto UPS property? Never mind that he spouted neo-Nazi propaganda. All I did is do a Google for rodog+UPS+guns and looked at the first couple links.

I never heard an 'I'm sorry for all the crap I said about you' from you. Get over it, baby. I wasted a lot of precious time trying to link to articles that might educate you. So stay ignorant (look up the word, I think you need to)

I'm out of here, again....unless you start spouting parochialisms as if they are universal truths.

Adios,

Susie ExDriver

moreluck

golden ticket member
wily....she's never really gone, just pops up as different personas.

Old T.S. will probably be by shortly. Oh boy, can't wait! :bored: