Suspension Paycode meaning when do I return to work?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thank you it’s like I’m repeating myself over and over. People need comprehension skills

You know what, it doesn’t matter what any of these people think

your BA and the ups labor manager are going to get together maybe over a drink maybe not. Your case will be decided before your hearing ever takes place

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
You know what, it doesn’t matter what any of these people think

your BA and the ups labor manager are going to get together maybe over a drink maybe not. Your case will be decided before your hearing ever takes place

Not in all cases, but yes, many are worked out between the two before any hearing takes place.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
You are correct. Yet our BA still says she does not make deals with management. Okay with me as long as the deals favor me.

Working out a two-day suspension, instead of waiting three more days for a hearing, which would most likely turn into a five-day suspension, it's not making deals with management.

PT Car Washer

Wait the BA person is normally on who’s side again? Isn’t that like the head of the union person?
A lot of times when a Union member wins a grievance, another Union members loses. Sometimes some of these decisions are open to interpretation and could go either way. I have seen the same type of grievance settled in different ways depending on who it is who filed. Of course I am not involved in the backroom negotiations.