Suspension Paycode meaning when do I return to work?

Janedoey

You sound like you asked the internet a question you...

(a) didn't ask your steward or BA

or
Or maybe they are waiting for the meeting. That’s what they told me so what you mean because the answer they gave me was good of course they still have to go to panel. You think they can just put me to work without the meeting? I did my part. I have to wait for them. That’s what it sounds like

(b) didn't like the answer they gave you.

Either way, you look like you really don't know what you're doing.

Best of luck.

Janedoey

If they take your id thats them firing you
If I was fired. Why I’m still getting paid from them? Y’all are so quick to give someone no hope lol. I’m suspended until but I’ll be calling the BA tomorrow this is just my first time even getting in trouble so idk who to trust

Janedoey

As previously said, you were terminated. Workplace violence is a cardinal sin and as such you were terminated. BA should of filed a grievance immediately and yes you now are in limbo until panel. This can more than likely be resolved at pre-panel if not sooner.
Why I’m still getting paid if I’m terminated ?

Air Recovery

You don't seem very smart so let me be blunt.

Multiple drivers who have worked here for years are telling you...you got fired.

You can listen to us or you can :censored2: off.

Janedoey

Multiple drivers who have worked here for years are telling you...you got fired.

Or you’re not the union and I asked them already did I get fired they didn’t tell me no! So you’re ignorant. Thank you. Move along.

Janedoey

Are you’re not the union and I asked them already did I get fired they didn’t tell me no! So you’re ignorant. Thank you. Move along.
Also, idiot. Everyone was laughing saying “you’ll be back” so you tell me how I don’t sound smart when y’all are just pessimistic. Nobody took it seriously they all think I’ll be back

Air Recovery

Also, idiot. Everyone was laughing saying “you’ll be back” so you tell me how I don’t sound smart when y’all are just pessimistic. Nobody took it seriously they all think I’ll be back

Yet here you are posting. Have fun with that. Gonna head to bed because i gotta drive tomorrow at 9am....because y'know....i have a job at UPS and :censored2:....

Janedoey

I didn’t post this to be attacked. God is watching. Be careful how you come at people. Either way I have another job I just liked UPS

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Why I’m still getting paid if I’m terminated ?

I doubt that you're getting paid. You might have received a check for your work last week, but you're not getting paid at the moment.

Buy you are still a UPS employee.

This is just a formality. The lp guy fired you, and now you go to a hearing.

As long as you didn't take a swing at him, or threaten to kill him, you should be back to work after the hearing.

Janedoey

I doubt that you're getting paid. You might have received a check for your work last week, but you're not getting paid at the moment.

As long as you didn't take a swing at him, or threaten to kill him, you should be back to work after the hearing.
I got holiday pay but I like your responses at least you’re not rude about it

Janedoey

And that’s what I was told I’m still an employee until further hearing but say I do come back will I be in the right to ask for backpay?

Janedoey

Yet here you are posting. Have fun with that. Gonna head to bed because i gotta drive tomorrow at 9am....because y'know....i have a job at UPS and :censored2:....
Awww you’re mad and I don’t argue and that’s your only income how sad Lmfaoo you’re angry at someone else situation I’m weak lmfaooo

Janedoey

you can’t ask questions or for help now a days

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
you can’t ask questions or for help now a days

This is a public, anonymous forum. You pop up, out of nowhere and ask other people to provide something to you, for which you offer nothing in return. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Other forum members are going to have fun at your expense, try to get you worked up to entertain themselves. It's up to you to sort out the helpful posts and ignore the rest. Or, better yet, you can be a good sport about it and start building a little credibility.