Suspension Paycode meaning when do I return to work?

Janedoey

This is a public, anonymous forum. You pop up, out of nowhere and ask other people to provide something to you, for which you offer nothing in return. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Other forum members are going to have fun at your expense, try to get you worked up to entertain themselves. It's up to you to sort out the helpful posts and ignore the rest. Or, better yet, you can be a good sport about it and start building a little credibility.
Blah blah blah not reading. You’re miserable

Janedoey

@Janedoey

Did you call your local today and make sure your grievance was filed
Yea and was told to wait to file because when the investigation is over and if I come back I can file for dishonesty and he explain to me that because it’s the holidays it’s a little wait but it’s 72 hours to investigate they said and then they have 10 days to decide how they will discipline me. That is what I was told

Janedoey

If your Local Union can convince the company to reinstate you....

UPS won't even entertain the idea of back pay.

-Bug-
Giving me my job back is enough and idk if it’s considered dishonesty if the sup only told half the story because I feel they will ask him why didn’t he say the guy walked up from his work into my face

542thruNthru

Yea and was told to wait to file because when the investigation is over and if I come back I can file for dishonesty and he explain to me that because it’s the holidays it’s a little wait but it’s 72 hours to investigate they said and then they have 10 days to decide how they will discipline me. That is what I was told

This makes no sense to me... you were disciplined. You were fired and are not allowed to work.

Janedoey

If you didn't read, how did you deduce my misery? I was not being judgmental, simply trying to help you understand the reality of the situation.
Blah blah blah not reading. I’m going to be the bigger person because just like that guy, you guys act like him. Y’all love provoking people. Grow up, miserable. Who argues on the internet?

Janedoey

If you didn't read, how did you deduce my misery? I was not being judgmental, simply trying to help you understand the reality of the situation.
Let me ask you something, because I take full credit that I shouldn’t had act like that but if you were investigating and seen the cameras and seen him leave his work spot to get in my face like we are in the streets how would you have handle it? Imagine a man in your face so close screaming in your face. I’m fired cool but why is he not? I could’ve hit him then but I didn’t

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
If your Local Union can convince the company to reinstate you....

UPS won't even entertain the idea of back pay.

-Bug-

Not necessarily.

She said that the other guy was not fired, and that a Sup says that she took a swing at him. Most likely the reason she was fired and he wasn't.

If the cameras, or witnesses say that she never took a swing at him, that it was just words exchanged, and no threats, she has a good shot.

I know the scenario about we will put you back without back pay. If you want to pursue back pay, we wont put you back and go take your chances at the State Panel.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Blah blah blah not reading. I’m going to be the bigger person because just like that guy, you guys act like him. Y’all love provoking people. Grow up, miserable. Who argues on the internet?

Whatever argument you think you are having is one sided.

Why do people make false claims on the internet?

How could you have been provoked by something you didn't read?

Nothing I have written was provoking in the slightest. The fact that you felt provoked by someone taking the time to help you understand the situation you find yourself in is suggestive of your own level of misery. You need to elevate your consciousness above your current state.

Janedoey

Whatever argument you think you are having is one sided.

Why do people make false claims on the internet?

How could you have been provoked by something you didn't read?

Nothing I have written was provoking in the slightest. The fact that you felt provoked by someone taking the time to help you understand the situation you find yourself in is suggestive of your own level of misery. You need to elevate your consciousness above your current state.
I stopped reading after I realized your comprehension skills is low

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Let me ask you something, because I take full credit that I shouldn’t had act like that but if you were investigating and seen the cameras and seen him leave his work spot to get in my face like we are in the streets how would you have handle it? Imagine a man in your face so close screaming in your face. I’m fired cool but why is he not? I could’ve hit him then but I didn’t

I have not weighed in on your work situation, there are others who are doing just fine with that. I am trying to help you understand the reason why people on this forum are giving you a hard time and encouraging you to ignore them.