Suspension With Pay

Working4the1%

I don’t care what has to be done to get welfare. Nothing in this world could stop me from raising my kid. It’s not even optional. I’m seeing my children every day of their life. It’s a built in feeling black man clearly don’t have because most didn’t have dads. They don’t even have grandfathers because their single mother didn’t have a dad. You can blame the white liberal all you want for handouts. But sooner or 🚁later personal responsibility has to be factored in. Black people in this country have to take accountability for their lives. Accountability for their crime & breeding. Nothing will ever change as long as it’s the white devils fault.
You are a 🚁 dad

Off the leash

I was suspended with pay for one day, and was wondering if I should bother challenging it.

During the AM sort, I generally let people use my IPod and Bluetooth speakers to play music as long as I am present, and can monitor the setlist. Everyone knows if I’m not physically present during the sort it’s not cool to use my property.

On this particular day, I was sorting doc’s, and a CR had given me a trace on an ISR envelope, so I took the document to the CSA after I applied the SIP scan.

When I left, I paused the IPod, and explicitly stated it should not be played until I returned.

I was in the office much longer than anticipated, as the CSA refused to call the customer that initiated the trace on the envelope (total joke, but not germane to the incident).

Because I was gone for an extended period, a handler became impatient and started playing my music again. Unfortunately, one of the songs played was David Allen Coe’s “If That Ain’t Country, I’ll Kiss Your Ass”, which contains a racial slur.

Some of the black folk at my station complained (I don’t blame them), and the senior sent me home for the rest of the day. I was later informed it would be a one day paid suspension, since my property was used to transmit the slur.

Personally, I think it’s total BS since numerous people on the sort heard me say not to use my property unless I was present.

Is it worth fighting?
454BFA1A-434B-4E07-82B1-022BD50AAC12.jpeg

Off the leash

Fighting for what? Your virtue?
You got paid, you had a day off.

If this was true, and you are as full of virtue as you portray, it wouldn't be on your playlist.

Another :bsbullf: thread.
You got a day with pay, clean your playlist if you're worried.
Hope you pleasured yourself on your day off.
D17F8D5C-7EBD-43D6-B9DD-828A49E76113.jpeg