Suspension With Pay

It will be fine

Because the facts speak louder than your feelings. Black babies being born 75% of the time to single mothers is not a racist stereotype. It’s an indication of the problem with black males not raising their kids, and black women not knowing better. Get over yourself. It’s amazing how parenting seems to repeat itself. Dead beat dads create future dead beats. Teen moms raise future teen moms. Sexually abused kids sexually abuse their kids. Criminals raise criminals. Being complacent raises complacency. The #1 problem in black America is parenting. Period.
You’re very long winded in your defense of your racist worldview.

Off the leash

Because the facts speak louder than your feelings. Black babies being born 75% of the time to single mothers is not a racist stereotype. It’s an indication of the problem with black males not raising their kids, and black women not knowing better. Get over yourself. It’s amazing how parenting seems to repeat itself. Dead beat dads create future dead beats. Teen moms raise future teen moms. Sexually abused kids sexually abuse their kids. Criminals raise criminals. Being complacent raises complacency. The #1 problem in black America is parenting. Period.
Not always, I got my ass beat as a kid by my mother and father, yet I can count on one hand how many times I put my son in the hospital

Off the leash

It’s not racist to state that one race does something more than another race. There’s no hate, disgust, or lack of respect in that. Wanting people to take accountability doesn’t mean you hate them.
Is it racist to say black men are better basketball players?

It will be fine

It’s not racist to state that one race does something more than another race. There’s no hate, disgust, or lack of respect in that. Wanting people to take accountability doesn’t mean you hate them.
You don’t think saying black men don’t love their children and black women are too dumb to keep from getting pregnant shows a lack of respect for black people? Take some accountability for your words.

Aquaman

You don’t think saying black men don’t love their children and black women are too dumb to keep from getting pregnant shows a lack of respect for black people? Take some accountability for your words.
Never said they don’t love their children. Said the level at which they do is not due to racism. And if you’re not there, you don’t love your kids by the way. Never said black women are too dumb, but clearly they’re not taught about the importance of safe sex. You’re trying to make the truth sound more negative to shift the focus to me and not the truth.

falcon back

There is actual truth to that lol. Over 60% of black kids can’t swim. Versus around 40% of white kids. Guess that’s racist too though.
Years ago they used to have a competition on TV where athletes compete is various sports. Think the called is Superstars. Heavyweight Champion Joe Frazier tried to swim and they had to jump in and save him. The pool wasn't even 6 ft deep and the water wasn't even over his head. All he had to do was stand on his toes.

Off the leash

Years ago they used to have a competition on TV where athletes compete is various sports. Think the called is Superstars. Heavyweight Champion Joe Frazier tried to swim and they had to jump in and save him. The pool wasn't even 6 ft deep and the water wasn't even over his head. All he had to do was stand on his toes.
Come on man!