Suspension With Pay

falcon back

Agreed.

The part that pisses me off the most is that the ramp manager overheard me tell everyone not to use my property while I was in the office.
What would you have done when that particular song came up in the playlist? Suppose you were unable to get to the device to skip that song? Pretty stupid having it on your device. While they should have left it alone, the fact that the song was on your playlist and possibly could have played anyway, you were not very smart in your music selection.

Aquaman

But yet you blame blacks for it. Clean up your own backyard before you start talking about your neighbors.
I blame anyone for the bed they lie in. My original point was based around black people complaining about this guys song on his iPod. And the idiot suggesting reparation checks be given to them. Reparation for what? Their own bad choices? That was my point. Black people commit crimes, do drugs, breed endlessly, and flunk out of school at astonishing rates. And it has nothing. Absolutely NOTHING to do with white people or slavery. So my entire point was based around reparation money. I’m not paying someone money for a self inflicted wound.

MAKAVELI

I blame anyone for the bed they lie in. My original point was based around black people complaining about this guys song on his iPod. And the idiot suggesting reparation checks be given to them. Reparation for what? Their own bad choices? That was my point. Black people commit crimes, do drugs, breed endlessly, and flunk out of school at astonishing rates. And it has nothing. Absolutely NOTHING to do with white people or slavery. So my entire point was based around reparation money. I’m not paying someone money for a self inflicted wound.
All of what you just said happens in poor white communities. So I suggest you look in a mirror and think why is that and maybe you'll get some answers to your questions. Your point was not about reparations but to try to perpetuate your racists beliefs.

Meat

What would you have done when that particular song came up in the playlist? Suppose you were unable to get to the device to skip that song? Pretty stupid having it on your device. While they should have left it alone, the fact that the song was on your playlist and possibly could have played anyway, you were not very smart in your music selection.

I’m not sure.

To be honest with you, I don’t own an IPod, and the one and only time I heard the song in question was during a cab ride in ‘95.

The cabbie was the most stereotypical redneck I have ever come across, so the memory kind of sticks out.

falcon back

I’m not sure.

To be honest with you, I don’t own an IPod, and the one and only time I heard the song in question was during a cab ride in ‘95.

The cabbie was the most stereotypical redneck I have ever come across, so the memory kind of sticks out.
You don't have an Ipod? Only heard the song once?

Did you not state your Ipod played the song in question?

Meat

You don't have an Ipod? Only heard the song once?

Did you not state your Ipod played the song in question?

If you were really the poster others say you are you would probably be more familiar with the Meat character, and there would be no need to ask such questions.

Stat41

Don't use the word and you shouldn't have worry about it.
Reminds me of the time that a co-worker, who happens to be black, playfully called me a mild racial slur. The manager overhead it and asked "What did she say to you?" I told the manager dont worry bout it, its a family matter.

Aquaman

All of what you just said happens in poor white communities. So I suggest you look in a mirror and think why is that and maybe you'll get some answers to your questions. Your point was not about reparations but to try to perpetuate your racists beliefs.
We’ve been over this. Yes poor white people have all the same problems. And it’s their own fault. Just like black people. Highlighting their issues is only to show you it has nothing to do with race. Which seems to be tough for you to grasp. You seem to think I’m getting at white people having less problems or something lol. My point is if black people had low crime numbers, low drug use numbers, high graduation numbers, low teen pregnancy numbers, low incarceration numbers... and they were still stuck in the ghetto unable to get high paying jobs, unable to attend college, unable to get a mortgage, unable to escape... then YOU would have a point. Buuut, all the signs of black communities problems point right back at the black community. While the community points the finger at white people & police. Racism exists. But this country is not a fraction as racist as black people believe it is. You want a head start? Privelage? A decent shot?.. it all starts with 2 loving parents who pay attention. Something a lot of black communities have a serious shortage of.

It will be fine

We’ve been over this. Yes poor white people have all the same problems. And it’s their own fault. Just like black people. Highlighting their issues is only to show you it has nothing to do with race. Which seems to be tough for you to grasp. You seem to think I’m getting at white people having less problems or something lol. My point is if black people had low crime numbers, low drug use numbers, high graduation numbers, low teen pregnancy numbers, low incarceration numbers... and they were still stuck in the ghetto unable to get high paying jobs, unable to attend college, unable to get a mortgage, unable to escape... then YOU would have a point. Buuut, all the signs of black communities problems point right back at the black community. While the community points the finger at white people & police. Racism exists. But this country is not a fraction as racist as black people believe it is. You want a head start? Privelage? A decent shot?.. it all starts with 2 loving parents who pay attention. Something a lot of black communities have a serious shortage of.
Lol. It’s hilarious you believe you aren’t racist.

MAKAVELI

So you're saying poverty and crime in white communities exist because of white culture? Got it. Thanks for the clarification.

Aquaman

Lol. It’s hilarious you believe you aren’t racist.
Ya ya we get it. Facts make you uncomfortable🙄. Nice contribution to the conversation. I’m literally deemphasizing race by stating white people are not the cause of black peoples problems they blame them for. I’m preaching personal responsibility for ALL people. But the facts don’t jive with how you “feel” so I must be racist. Black people who were never slaves are still oppressed by white people who never owned them. Protect the lie at all costs😂