Suspension

I was suspended for a week but it was a vacation week I came back after vacation so it didn't matter.I have been with the company for 19 years now I have seen drivers comeback In two days or even no time at all then there is 2 major cases ( dishonesty for air scans and 4 car hit and run)one was 2 years the other was 6 months my question is... how long can UPS suspend you and is it the union or the SUP that brings you back from suspension.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was suspended for a week but it was a vacation week I came back after vacation so it didn't matter.I have been with the company for 19 years now I have seen drivers comeback In two days or even no time at all then there is 2 major cases ( dishonesty for air scans and 4 car hit and run)one was 2 years the other was 6 months my question is... how long can UPS suspend you and is it the union or the SUP that brings you back from suspension.
I have seen drivers suspended for up to five or six weeks. At the end of the day, the Union is what brings you back. Sometimes it’s a waiting game or satisfying a supervisors ego that causes the delay. Depends how bad or stupid the the thing said employees does.

So basically the guy who did the 4 car hit and run and was put in the office work off his time the guy who scanned the air dishonestly was a crappy employee and was always an issue! he got almost 6 months yet im not sure if he was a suspension or a termination..

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
19 years and you don’t know how any of this works
SMDH

19 years and you don’t know how any of this works
SMDH
I have seen sup tell on other sup and union guys drinking and partying with sups but that another story... so I neva really looked into it until the last guy came back from a 6 month break 0_0 like wtf really and he got back pay was on FB showing of the checks on live.. but dam 6 months wow

542thruNthru

What were you suspended for?
No 2 other employees did the infractions... I basically wanted to slap my dock sup 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️. Those boxes get you spicy
What infractions?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Wait how the hell did someone come back after six months for "4 car hit and run" as you put it. Man was playing GTA. Sad thing is I've personally seen a flatbed driver do exactly this.

What were you suspended for?

What infractions?
Me an my dock sup got into it cus he felt yelling in my face was a good idea it wasn't.

The other 2 infractions are from other guys one guy lied about trying to deliver 2 air boxes he didn't try the other guy hit 4 cars and tried to drive off but he was reported by a resident..

I think its some favoritism with those 2 situations also in my opinion

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Me an my dock sup got into it cus he felt yelling in my face was a good idea it wasn't.

The other 2 infractions are from other guys one guy lied about trying to deliver 2 air boxes he didn't try the other guy hit 4 cars and tried to drive off but he was reported by a resident..

I think its some favoritism with those 2 situations also in my opinion
Classic
You can't parrot a sup when they are harassing you. Playing on uneven rules. You can either ignore the living hell out of them, answer back in questions, or give up and use your weingarden/drag in a steward.

Given how hard this has gone. An article 37 would not hurt, if only to help build up your side of the record.