Sweaters and Windbreakers

currahee

About 5 or 6 years ago i bought a zip front sweater and a windbreaker from cintas or the company before them. I have worn them without a problem until recently. I was told that i could no longer wear them. We are now only allowed to wear what we are issued.
Has anyone else been told this? I know its not a big deal but i spent like $80.00 bucks on these.

upsdrvr88

we we're told that we can no longer wear the stuff that we bought b/c of the old logo.
the new company now has a lined and unlined pullover that is issued, and the new coats are like raincoats. i think it has to do with the corner office guy with the lexus.

Cementups

Box Monkey
we we're told that we can no longer wear the stuff that we bought b/c of the old logo.
the new company now has a lined and unlined pullover that is issued, and the new coats are like raincoats. i think it has to do with the corner office guy with the lexus.

do we have to get the pullovers from our center or is it something we order from our own pockets? Either way I may be pretty interested in one of those depending on look and weight.

upsdrvr88

they are provided through your center. ups went to another new company to distribute uniforms. are far as the vehicle thing it is a little side joke

ezmoney5150

I still wear the stuff out of the Rhodes catalog. The only way that I won't is if they pay me for it. I have the ribbed v neck sweater and the rain coat.

I still wear the old shield winter bomber. I love those things. I cant stand these new jackets. you look like a stop sign with that reflective tape down the sleeves.

currahee

Which Lexus do you want because i have 3 of them.Another man from Brockton on Brown Cafe great. You are probably right about him saying you cant wear them anymore. As far as the old logo still have vest and coat hat and socks with old logo and nothing has been said about those.

slg45

We were told today at our PCM that we are no longer allowed to wear anything with the "old logo" on it .Also only company issued clothes, for example i wear a brown sweatshirt hoodie under my coat because it was about 30 today we were told no longer after today .Plus we were also told we are no longer allowed to wear turtlenecks or anything with a visable logo on it like the underarmor shirts a lot of guys where under their shirts.We were also told that when you wear shorts you can no longer wear long sleeve shirts with them .

iowa boy

We were told today at our PCM that we are no longer allowed to wear anything with the "old logo" on it .Also only company issued clothes, for example i wear a brown sweatshirt hoodie under my coat because it was about 30 today we were told no longer after today .Plus we were also told we are no longer allowed to wear turtlenecks or anything with a visable logo on it like the underarmor shirts a lot of guys where under their shirts.We were also told that when you wear shorts you can no longer wear long sleeve shirts with them .
geez,

here in iowa we still have straight trucks and package cars with the old logo on them. Have also seen all friend/T sups wear uniforms with old logo.

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
Old logo or new the only stuff we had to turn in was the "Olympic" logo stuff from a few years back.
I still see guys wearing them here.Personally if you bought it from there vendor wether it was yesterday or 20 years ago you should be able to wear it.It still looks professional and you are in "uniform".