Sylvester caught red handed.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Maybe if we networked with our co-workers in our local and across other local lines we could rally for positive changes ahead of MAY 2018 and use the same energy to push thru our changes instead of fighting what gets offered after it's too late.
A little positive goes a long way and for too long we've been on the defensive instead of the offensive.
I know, I'm a master of the obvious. But it's true.
Sometimes the obvious needs to be expressed because it maybe forgotten.

hyena

IMG_2771.GIF

804truth

Hoffa’s Numbered Days | Jacobin

If you are an 804 member read this article !!!!! The "Hoffa Boys" on the current eboard are following suit and looking to sell us out just like Hoffa has done for years......Teamcare is a company created health plan and it is simply crap..... DO NOT allow this new regime of Hoffa puppets to convince you otherwise. The "company health plan" (Teamcare) calls for HUGE out of pocket costs to us and it is the COMPANY'S goal to control health funds just as they took control of the Central States Pension Fund and destroyed it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

If you are an 804 member read this article !!!!! The "Hoffa Boys" on the current eboard are following suit and looking to sell us out just like Hoffa has done for years......Teamcare is a company created health plan and it is simply crap..... DO NOT allow this new regime of Hoffa puppets to convince you otherwise. The "company health plan" (Teamcare) calls for HUGE out of pocket costs to us and it is the COMPANY'S goal to control health funds just as they took control of the Central States Pension Fund and destroyed it.
Don't forget to donate if you like this article! Shocker!

LeadBelly

Banned

Dividing us when we need unity. Is TDU doing the company's dirty work?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The "company health plan" (Teamcare) calls for HUGE out of pocket costs to us and it is the COMPANY'S goal to control health funds just as they took control of the Central States Pension Fund and destroyed it.

Are you on drugs ?

There is nothing in this statement, that is even remotely true.

-Bug-

Inthegame

Joe Allen needs to do better homework (or get a job with the Trump administration).
When referring to his hero Mark T, he writes

"I started the Vote No Facebook page in May 2012 out of pure frustration when I saw the agreement. It was going to affect my health care when I planned to retire. In late June I went to the contract vote count. At the vote count I met some of the union representatives from Fred Z’s Local 89. I was invited to the TDU convention in the fall of 2013 where I met Sandy Pope."

Bless your heart, you met Sandy. Your self centered (lots of I's in your diatribe) life is now complete. But how did you read an agreement in 2012 that hadn't been written until May of 2013?

Almost too many lies to debunk, but this was just too obvious to pass up.

LeadBelly

Banned
Joe Allen needs to do better homework (or get a job with the Trump administration).
When referring to his hero Mark T, he writes

"I started the Vote No Facebook page in May 2012 out of pure frustration when I saw the agreement. It was going to affect my health care when I planned to retire. In late June I went to the contract vote count. At the vote count I met some of the union representatives from Fred Z’s Local 89. I was invited to the TDU convention in the fall of 2013 where I met Sandy Pope."

Bless your heart, you met Sandy. Your self centered (lots of I's in your diatribe) life is now complete. But how did you read an agreement in 2012 that hadn't been written until May of 2013?

Almost too many lies to debunk, but this was just too obvious to pass up.
We are dealing with unreasonable people. We have to figure out how to make some of these unreasonable people see the light.

804truth

Your efforts would be better spent informing the new hires and persuading those on the fence.

Members like 804truth are too far gone.
Honest question.... about H&W benefits alone... do you really think Teamcare is as good or better than the plan we have at 804 now? Just a comparison of H&W benefits... no other politics involved....