Syria Permanent Ceasefire

BrownArmy

America leveled 85% of North Korea after they got too big for their britches.

Sure, but that’s irrelevant.

We walked out of this situation with our tail between our legs, destroying our bases in the process.

I think Trump’s a pusillanimous, and got intimidated by Edrogan.

Bro got rolled and gave up the shop.

It’s not clear to me how we ‘won’ in this situation.

upload_2019-10-23_21-23-17.png

BrownArmy

Why did we go in there?

No clue.

Obama was a pusillanimous, he should have airstruck the fk out of Assad’s landing strips, and destroyed all of Assad’s air capability.

Instead he made a ‘RedLine’ and walked it back like a Choad.

I literally have no idea.

But Trump trolling, saying Turkey is honoring the cease-fire (they aren’t), and we’re bringing the troops home (we’re not, that might change) just muddies the waters.

The Trumpatistas take his word on everything, but he’s (once again) claiming VICTORY from what is clearly a playground beat down.

Trump is an ‘Inferior Man in a Superior Position’, and it’s showing.

‘Master Negotiator’, lmao.

What did we get?

El Correcto

god is dead
Sure, but that’s irrelevant.

We walked out of this situation with our tail between our legs, destroying our bases in the process.

I think Trump’s a pusillanimous, and got intimidated by Edrogan.

Bro got rolled and gave up the shop.

It’s not clear to me how we ‘won’ in this situation.

View attachment 269047
I agree with everything besides my fun facts being irrelevant.

BrownArmy

All I got to say is the next attack on US soil, you :censored2: suckers better keep your :censored2:ing mouths shut and be prepared to fight your own war.

Maybe.

It’s not clear to me ISIS is in a position to blow up the Empire State Building, or whatever.

It’s just politics, everyone screams when they’re the minority party.

Thousands of people die every year in gun-related homicides, yet nothing is done.

If a 9-11 happened every year, we’d invade every country on Earth, but a 9-11 amount of deaths happens every year.

Smoking, alcohol related car deaths, gun violence, etc.

We’re okay with mass-death here in the States, but it’s only certain deaths we get riled up about.