Syria Permanent Ceasefire

BrownArmy

So you don't know why we went there but you know leaving is bad..... because that's what your liberal handlers told you to believe.

Got it.

Guy, I wouldn't have gone in there.

But we did.

You have to deal with the situation as it is...

And the situation is, Trump got cucked by Edrogan.

So, explain to me why you think it's a good idea how Trump has handled things over the last ten days.

Unless you can't, which is understandable.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Guy, I wouldn't have gone in there.

But we did.

You have to deal with the situation as it is...

And the situation is, Trump got cucked by Edrogan.

So, explain to me why you think it's a good idea how Trump has handled things over the last ten days.

Unless you can't, which is understandable.
Doubling down on the stupidity of being there in the first place doesn't make sense. There should be mandatory military service for you Democrat war hawks.

BrownArmy

Doubling down on the stupidity of being there in the first place doesn't make sense. There should be mandatory military service for you Democrat war hawks.

Again, I wouldn't have gone in there in the first place, but I haven't been President ever, and definitely not in the last eighteen years.

It's a distinction without a difference, you seem to be arguing that I'm a war-hawk.

Incorrect.

You seem to be arguing that getting out by any means necessary is correct.

I disagree, only in terms of how it happened.

Trumpy want a cracker?

Trumpy want to get out of Syria?

By all means, that's what he campaigned on, so sure.

But he did it in such a ham-fisted idiot way.

Even our own military was caught off-guard.

MAGA, THAT'S THE WAY TO RUN FOREIGN POLICY!!!

Look, I get that you've decided you can't vote for a Democrat, but that doesn't mean you have to be a Trump-sub and defend him even when he does stupid :censored2:.

BrownArmy

I don’t ever wanna be in a place or time that fun facts are irrelevant.

When your fingers wrinkle from the bath, it's because of an evolutionary advantage...wrinkly fingers are better at grabbing wet things than smooth fingers.

Think, slick race tires vs. regular tires with channels.

We can do this all day queen.