T.a.w. Corruption

menotyou

bella amicizia
That would be an interesting tidbit to have. I would think the management person and the BA who approved this are very good friends. :winks:

annoyed804

Just look at who's buddy buddy with George z at the center management level....it's really not hard to figure out,someday they might learn you can't always get away with things.

AcesUp804

It,s a 24/7 answering machine.....what a mistake voting this crew in, incompetent and conniving, what a combination.

Hey nowaypedro, what did our old board have before??? I'll tell you nothing ,,and its not a answering machine ..... You go from nothing to something but you still cry.....

AcesUp804

I went to the hall today and filed a grevience and will now await the outcome.
upon entering the hall and asking for my B.A. , LMAO, I was asked if I had an appointment. SINCE WHEN DO WE NEED AN APPOINTMENT?

Crash I never meet you before but I'll guess the reason she asked if you had an appointment is because when she looked though the glass she saw one scary creepy dude ... LOL just messing with ya...

Let's get real, the old board although not perfect, were men that fought hard for the membership,this new order does not have a clue...blow up dolls , building raids are just a smokescreen for their incompetence...just ask all of the members that are on the arbitration list because the company fired them and the new order does not have the skills needed to save their jobs. Or let's ask the retirees whose health care premiums will be eating into their pensions year after year because the new order once again blew it.

AcesUp804

just ask all of the members that are on the arbitration list because the company fired them and the new order does not have the skills needed to save their jobs. Or let's ask the retirees whose health care premiums will be eating into their pensions year after year because the new order once again blew it.

Hey noway know the facts , 1/6 less the members fired NOW them when Angelo and Tony D were in there and thats just going by looking at 2008-09 to 2010-11 thats one..For a board that all got in at once , no help from the old board at all ,they are holding their own (some of them LOL ) and well only get better.. Who do you think trashed your medical my friend and left it dead.... not dieing , dead.. I'm not saying that many of the old BA's didn't fight hard for us ( not Steve M , Bill L or Tony D ) but they destroyed our union a union that Ron Carey left in great shape..... Plus the tread is TAW Corruption so come over to the other thread and lets wrestle..... LOL

Last edited:

annoyed804

ACTUALLY, it was a dude, lol

Have not noticed that rat George z at the counter at brush the past few days, what happened, did the mgmt person that authorized get scared he was going to lose his job.....maybe LP looked into it (lol) George z sleeps with LP .....

CRASH501

Have not noticed that rat George z at the counter at brush the past few days, what happened, did the mgmt person that authorized get scared he was going to lose his job.....maybe LP looked into it (lol) George z sleeps with LP .....
I heard he bid another route, doesnt matter he has gotten off of ABOUT the last 4 routes that he bid stating that he had a beef with someone out there! yet they keep allowing him to do this?