Tailgaters

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Slow down and let them pass if applicable, pretty much make them as mad as they making you they will get the hint or make for a good reaction when they drive by you.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Disliking every post you make from now on
1603256592849.gif

Est.1998

You guys worry about people BEHIND you? friend* 'em.
Lol that's how i feel. As long as they're behind me, i could careless. Enjoy the view!
It makes me laugh when they're so close they can't pass once i stop, hop out with the pkg, then i look right at them as i walk to the customer front door, like a runway model.

Whither

Scofflaw
It makes me laugh when they're so close they can't pass once i stop,
Seems to happen a couple times a week on my route. And it is shocking that a UPS vehicle with brake lights and flashers on would be coming to a stop. Maybe they've just gotten used to Amazon pulling into every driveway?

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Lol that's how i feel. As long as they're behind me, i could careless. Enjoy the view!
It makes me laugh when they're so close they can't pass once i stop, hop out with the pkg, then i look right at them as i walk to the customer front door, like a runway model.
1603305891838.gif

This is what I’ve done. The lady waved back.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Seems to happen a couple times a week on my route. And it is shocking that a UPS vehicle with brake lights and flashers on would be coming to a stop. Maybe they've just gotten used to Amazon pulling into every driveway?
I'm kinda surprised UPS doesn't have signage on the back of the package cars like a fire truck does. Something like, "Frequent Stops, Stay Back 100 Feet". , with highly reflective striping on the back of the vehicle.

Est.1998

I'm kinda surprised UPS doesn't have signage on the back of the package cars like a fire truck does. Something like, "Frequent Stops, Stay Back 100 Feet". , with highly reflective striping on the back of the vehicle.
I've been saying this for years.
If a construction truck hauling rocks can get stickers so can we!
I even thought about going to Kinkos and getting one created to throw on my pc but then i woke up.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
That's a really good idea... should be standard with most of the delivery companies.

I've also seen some school busses with white strobe lights on the roof to show other layman drivers that they're actively picking up/ dropping off kids...

School-Bus-Flashing-Light-640x315.jpg