taking down statues

vantexan

No it would just force businesses to invest in Americans educational system so that we the usa old glory, is creating enough skilled workers. We import to many legal to take all medical field jobs and many illegal immigrants take low wage jobs. We getting screwed on both ends.
Without the illegals where are the workers coming from to fill all of those manual labor jobs? Unemployment is already super low and there will always be a percentage of people who won't work. I'm all for keeping them out of good paying jobs like construction, but clean up crews, dairies, meat packing plants, hog farms and cattle feed lots, produce pickers, the list is endless where we need those people.

MAKAVELI

I understand that but now everyone has the same rights. So now they are the one promoting segregation. I'm just saying if it's OK to tear down statues that don't represent current American values then segregated colleges should also be integrated. What college did you attend?
They are not segregated you @#$_&-+()/%©®™✓[]. That's why they are called HISTORICALLY BLACK.

cachmeifucan

I think it's probably a great institution. My point really wasn't that I wanted to it to be integrated. My point is some things should be left alone. I'm sure many people would welcome whites. But the majority probably would feel like what are you doing here.they want it to themselves. And justify it by saying go to any other college where they would be the in the majority. It doesn't offend me at that it's segregated. It makes me mad because of the double standard. And no I don't want a all white anything. I think this country has a great racial make up.