Taw

542thruNthru

Yes it’s ups doctor that’s haven’t released me yet but I also when see my own doctor to get a second opinion and she said same thing, neck strain
So you are entitled to your 8 hours a day. If they can't provide that they need to put you on work comp and liberty mutual will pay you.

charm299

So you are entitled to your 8 hours a day. If they can't provide that they need to put you on work comp and liberty mutual will pay you.
Yeah they said I could work preload from 7-11 in the morning and sort from 5-9 at night. I just didn’t know if that was considered taw

Thebrownblob

To my knowledge there is no actual set amount of days per the contract. It's if work is available under your restrictions.
You’re probably correct and that’s why I said it’s different agreements everywhere I know it’s 29 day here. I think logic behind it was if it’s going to be more than 29 days they need to be off work with a lost time injury.

542thruNthru

Yeah they said I could work preload from 7-11 in the morning and sort from 5-9 at night. I just didn’t know if that was considered taw
Fffee that.
Screenshot_20220908-175917_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

542thruNthru

Should it be 8 straight hours? My business agent to me yesterday to call him if I decide to go taw route but he didn’t answer his phone today and nobody at my building has any experience with that
I don't know your building but they have to make a reasonable effort. Making you do two separate shifts doesn't seem reasonable to me. Seems more like punishment.